Join our server on Discord

6/6/06
Heh heh heh. Didn't they do that miss murder song? I don't really like it but there's probally other songs on there that's good.
that day.....I would celebrate it too......its an awesome day........6/6/06.......IT S MANY BIRTHDAYS....

....... its my dads too....HAPPY PRE BIRThDAY!!!!...... I have nothing......for you >.>.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Didn't they do that miss murder song? I don't really like it but there's probally other songs on there that's good.
I haven't heard it, but I heard that the whole album has a similar sound, which isn't a good thing. My favorite song of theirs is probably "Days of the Phoenix," but I can't explain why. Their lyrics usually aren't that good or coherent. "Your Name Here," "Perfect Fit," and "Advances in Modern Technology" have the best words.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
maybe something like a earthquake could happen over here

who knows o.o
Veemon's Followers
Shadowknight Wrote:You were born on september 6?

how the hell did you guys get september 6th?
september is the 9 month, you crazy people.
Huh? How did I get the 9th? Did I miss something? I've slept through an entire day before but 3 months? That's never happened.

And Happy Birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! YOUR NAME IS MUNKEE AND uhhhhhh, yeah I don't know where I'm going with this, Happy B-day!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy b-day drunkenmunkee!!!!!

It s my gift to you!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I shall be picking up the new Sikth cd...and going to the Unholy Alliance show...Slayer's headlining with Children of Bodom. 8)
Shadowknight Wrote:And Happy Birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! YOUR NAME IS MUNKEE AND uhhhhhh, yeah I don't know where I'm going with this, Happy B-day!!!

YAY!!! Everyone remembered!! (except someone) Thanks Shadow, I just had my birthday party at Epsilon's house =^_^= His whole family rocks...the gave me pizza, and a cookie-cake thingie, and flowers (Ep remembered that <3) and a bunch of chocolate, and a really pretty heart locket!!

Lonely Gabu Wrote:Happy b-day drunkenmunkee!!!!!

It s my gift to you!!!

Thanks Gabs! <_< >_> whats in this thing? *puts ear all close to the side to see if it talks*
Its a pocket Gabumon...and its real......ENJOY IT!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds