Join our server on Discord

6/6/06
Yep thats the date tomorrow, well at least for us Australians. What are we all planning to do on the day of the beast? I will be studying for and completeing an exam >.< I say we take bets on if the world ends or not...
I will be taking care of Gun-Gun. Otherwise, I'd be locked up in my room doing important research.

Gun: I'd be excited, being the "Spawn of Dracului". BLEH. I'd masturbate to 666 pictures in celebration of the day.

Me: -Or we could have our first(and last) official VanCrimson 6/6/06 day. We often have our own holidays, just for fun, like Annual Crossdressing day.
er, whos gun-gun ? You make up your own holidays? Thats kinda like what I did a while back, made up a new religion based on having fun where everyday was a holiday. Didnt last very long though >.<
Gun-Gun is Gunter's nickname.
A new religion? Is that legal where you are?
Nah it wasn't a real cult or anything, just a little joke at highschool
I see. It sounds amusing. Don't get crossover day confused though, we don't dress up as females- but the exact opposite of our personalites, which is always funny. We don't say what we're going to wear- so it's always a surprise. Last year:

Me: Dionaea muscipula (Because it does nothing but sit there, capture and devour prey)

Gun: Hilariously, an innocent nun. (Because they are so divine, and have nothing to do with sex.)

Vel: EVEN more- a priest. (Priests are holy, and don't get to have sex.)

Blue: A cat- which made us laugh. (A cat is the opposite of a dog.)

The dogs: Cat ears.
Really no crossdressing, well that sucks, every year on my friends birthday, he either crossdresses or dresses up like a retard or an arab and does something strange in public, its so hilarious i swear

hmmm cat ears, that brings back memories, i was once known as the full leather cat boy...
Oh good Lord-

Gun: It brings back memories of- *Shudder* Velmont in leather...
What am I going to do? Role Play was created for this day in another forums... we'll celebrate with a stupid prophecy, which at the same time, STRANGELY, has sense and it's kinda logical.

AHHHH!!! LOGIC! *hides*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: You fear logic? The Blitz is probably like BARNEY-