Join our server on Discord

6/6/06
tomorrow is my birthday. And thats what we're gonna celebrate. My birthday is the new holiday. I turn 13, go me! So, i want y'all to get me birthday presents...pwease?
So YOU'RE the reason Gunter has been pestering me into throwing a "Happy Birthday Nina!" Party!? It worked.

Gun: LIKE I SAID MUNKEE- I NEVER FORGET!! HAPPY B-DAY!!
Thanks Gun, nice to see that someone can remember (looks at Epsilon)! Much loves for you! *hugs Gun* *and Blitz too since hes been dealing with Gun pestering him about it*
Gun: Hee-hee-hee... pestering is fun! *tries to move arms* er- Psy-hug!

Blitz: Thank you, I'm glad I agreed.
Barney?!

Barney: I LOVE YOU!

DMX: AHHHHH!! *comes out inside a army tank* DIE! *shoots to Barney and reduces him to legs only*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:tomorrow is my birthday. And thats what we're gonna celebrate. My birthday is the new holiday. I turn 13, go me! So, i want y'all to get me birthday presents...pwease?

You were born on september 6? How bout I hire an exorcist as your birthday present? Or I could beatup some random person and tie them to a chair for you? It's your b-day so you decide.

DragonMasterX Wrote:Barney?!

Barney: I LOVE YOU!

DMX: AHHHHH!! *comes out inside a army tank* DIE! *shoots to Barney and reduces him to legs only*

Shadow: You have no idea what you've done.

The yellow dinosaur (I can't remember his name): For every one of us you kill...

Babybop: Two shall take our place.

Shadow: Thanks alot DMX.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Right, 666 and 13 considered evil and unlucky respectivley. Personally I don't care. I'll probably have a somewhat "normal" day. A few jokes perhaps, but nothing out of the ordinary planed. I'm sure people thing of the same thing when all the other 6/6/06 dates came around. 6/6/6 was never considered when that was around since it the dating system wasn't created yet. Date numbers are just human fabrication most of the time.
September 6... Hmmm...

Dad's deathday. Remember Gun?

Gun: Yeah- yeah.... I remember... Can we have Munkee's party first?

Me: Of course...

Gun: I'm excomunicated anyway, he won't listen.
6/6/06 eh?........i got nothing to say but....."Whats a matter Cor. Sanders?.....CHICKEN?!"
There's only one thing to do on 6/6/06, and that's buy the new A.F.I. album. There's nothing more appropriate.

Actually, I've heard that it's pretty crappy, but as a long time fan, I'll buy it anyway. I think I'll hold out for the import with the cover of NIN's "Head Like a Hole."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against