Join our server on Discord

Break ups are a bitch
If you're talking about me, I'm really sorry. Work's been beating me down and I've been tired. I did read your advice and I appreciate it. I do run, which doesn't seem to help much. And what kind of aerobics could I do?
Ok then. I don't know you, your tastes or anything, so I can't recommend specific stuff, but keep this in mind: to burn fat, the exercise should last at least 20 minutes. For 'aerobics' I mean exercise that makes you move with low effort and lots of time, usually about 30% or less of the max you can achieve. If you go over this, you'll start the anaerobic metabolism. A great example of aerobic exercise was my summer job: I was in perpetual motion during 5 hours a day, but never doing too heavy work. So a simple formula for your workout: more than 20 minutes every time, around 30% of your capability, at least 3 times a week.
Sorry I can't be more specific, cuz good exercise should be customized. But you can tell me what you do and I can tell you if it works or not.
can you give me somethings I can do at home. I don't have a lot of space available for anything major and I can't afford to do aerobic lessons at a gym or something. Do crunches help?
What's crunches? Hmm, let me think....I like to dance for keeping my shape, it helped me a lot during lots of time. But for a guy....
-Standing, lift your arms and stretch your hands towards the ceiling, like a cat stretching. With both arms and then one each time while you lower the other.
-Mobilize your neck's joints: move your head to the sides, up and down, and then in a circle.
-In four legs, bend your back down and up. Then take out a leg, then an arm, then an arm and a leg of the opposite side.
-Lying on your back, bend your knees and lift your butt. When you can do it without trembling, take out a leg when you're up (making your knee straight)
-Regular abs. Remember to do it with your knees bent and your arms stretched pointing to your feet. That's way easier.

All of this, do it without getting tired, and take out your strength from the part you're moving, not from the neck. Every ten repetitions, rest, breathing deeply, and exhaling with a sigh. Oh yeah, and if you're not used to gym, do as much as you can. But never, never get tired. And for burning fat, try doing it for more than 20' (yep, I repeat myself).
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Still a Virgin...

*sigh* I had a girlfriend once... she got drunk and tried to drag me somewhere "more private"

I have always regretted that 'cause she broke up with me there and then.

Maybe she wasn't quite as drunk as I though she was. (she was the only person I knew who could down an entire bottle of bicardi and still hold an intelligent conversation)

She hasn't got another boyfriend yet... maybe there is hope but I won't push it...