Join our server on Discord

Break ups are a bitch
What's the name of the piece I'm looking for?
cboy Wrote:What's the name of the piece I'm looking for?

It won't be up until after the next DaD update, and it will be the sole story up, so you won't miss it. However, I currently want to keep the title a secret.

However, the story isn't important for you. Check the link in the author's notes, that's more relivant to you. I was going to share it, but I didn't want to spoil the tale, you see? You'll find it very funny, anyway.
Jumping in a little late on this one but here's where I think you need to go with this man:

First off, if you ever see her again, ignore her if she dosen't acknowledge you, it dosen't seem to me that there is any reason to talk to her. If she talks to you, then be polite, but get out of there. She'll hook you again and tear you to hell.

Secondly, you guys had good times I'm sure, cherish those memories, but remember she dumped you, you don't want to be with someone who dosen't want to be with you.

Third, if she's threatening you with her father's wrath, then just don't even bother with her. She's just trying to cause drama.

You seem like a decent caring guy, fact is you'll get stomped sometimes, and maybe have to do some stomping others. But no one should be stuck with someone that dosen't care. Go on, live your life. Don't worry about finding a new girlfriend, don't worry about your old girlfriend. Your entire life can change in an instant. If, in an instant, she was meant to show you that you can feel love, then perhaps in an instant, another girl will show you what true love is.
no offense but:
you ever get over this yet? or atleast talk?
Quote:you ever get over this yet? or atleast talk?

I'm slowly getting over it. And what do you mean "at least talk"?

And you guys suggesting weight lifting, do you know of any exercises, weight lifting or otherwise, that work the stomach, sides, and hips? I'm trying to get my stomach flatter (not really trying to get a six-pack, though that would be nice) and my sides and hips a little more streamlined.
well, its just that you two don't even acknowlege the other exists, thats how it sounds to me.
like i said no offense.
I don't see her very often anymore and I don't want to call her house because I might get her father. Besides, when I was working at Wal-Mart, I saw her several times and she never even looked at me, even when she walked right past me.
good point. so you knows she exists but she doesn't acknowlege you, healthy place to be. she knows you are there, but she might be the one that is going through it more worse than you.
cboy Wrote:
Quote:you ever get over this yet? or atleast talk?

I'm slowly getting over it. And what do you mean "at least talk"?

And you guys suggesting weight lifting, do you know of any exercises, weight lifting or otherwise, that work the stomach, sides, and hips? I'm trying to get my stomach flatter (not really trying to get a six-pack, though that would be nice) and my sides and hips a little more streamlined.
For so many places, just do lots of walking and you can some aerobics, too. It seems you have some extra weight and/or been too sedentary, not parts you have to make trimmer.
Oh, another A$$ that doesn't reply when I tell advices related to my profession. I think I'm not gonna give any other advice unless people ask me personally.