Join our server on Discord

Break ups are a bitch
If you don't cut the spam, I'll have to delete these posts as well.

To keep on topic:
I only had one boyfriend, and most people here know the story, but here I go:
I knew he loved me no longer. And maybe there was nothing
that I could do to make him do. My mother tells me I shouldn't bother,
that I ought to stick to another man, a man that surely deserves me.
So I cried, and I begged for him to say that he loves me. Lately I have desperately pondered, spent my nights awake
and wonder what I could have done to make him stay. I don't care if he really cares
as long as he doesn't go.....I wanted him to fool me and say that he needed me.
My mouth got me in a lot of trouble during my youth. I've found it better nowadays to listen more than I talk. Plus, I got stabbed in the back by a lot of people I considered my friends, so now I keep to myself and let others make the first move.

I have started working out, though it's more for my job than for show. I'm not the kind of guy who just hits someone just because they piss me off, which is good because a lot of people do that.
I've only had one girlfriend and when she broke up with me it hurt man..I actually went emo and started to burn myself. I went and talked to someone (not a shrink those guys are out to get me) who I really trusted and he got me through it. I think it might help you to do the same. Though you're talking about it with us on the interweb it might help you more to find someone in real life you can talk to face to face.
I've really only got one real friend here and he isn't exactly the one to talk to about something like this, especially since he's never been through it.
Well try to find someone you can trust. Just a close friend or maybe even a relative. You could talk to someone online though, most of my good friends I know online, so yeah..I'm always here if you want ^^
Despite how unlikely it might be, if I ever run into her and she actually talks to me, what should I do? I've got half a mind to just fake amnesia and pretend I don't know her, though I doubt I would actually do it.

Also, if she does want to get back together, should I accept or wait?
I know it will be difficult-but just try and act normal. Just act as if you were talking to a friend...
as for the getting back together, think about what you broke up over. Think about the problems your relationship had before, and if you think you can fix those problems, then i say go for it. But if they're problems that you'll more than likely just go over again and end up breaking up (again) i suggest you leave it and find someone else.
cboy Wrote:Despite how unlikely it might be, if I ever run into her and she actually talks to me, what should I do? I've got half a mind to just fake amnesia and pretend I don't know her, though I doubt I would actually do it.

Also, if she does want to get back together, should I accept or wait?

Discuss the events and issues that lead to your break up until they are resolved before you get back into a relationship.

You're still hopeful. When getting over someone, hoping you'll get back together is the biggest waste of energy you can have. If she's avoiding you, and you're avoiding her, I don't see much of a chance.
As I said before, she was my first, and some of the things we did together make it hard to let her go. Before we became a couple, I thought I was meant to be alone. I avoided girls and never kept it a secret that I didn't plan on having a girlfriend. Then she came, and I felt like a whole different person. I thought life couldn't get any better. Now, she's left me, and I am alone again.
I think I have something for you. After the next update, check the author's notes on my latest peice.