Join our server on Discord

Break ups are a bitch
A stun gun is a crutch. But only in an actual fight. Against a common crininal is isn't so bad.
Gun: I had a stun gun the whole time!? I could've stunned them!?
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Plus you get the bonus of being able to beat the crap out of anyone who ticks you off.
The little guy who knows BJJ beats up the weightlifter/wrestler with the thirty pound muscle advantage.

Who/what is BJJ? And a stun gun would be a disadvantage unless you had the element of surprise, otherwise the guy could just grab you and then using the stun gun would just be stupid.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Who/what is BJJ?
Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. It's the submission style that ultimate fighters use.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh yeah, I remember you talking about that... somewhere. I just use basic wrestling moves and a few tai-chi techniques.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: You are reaching 4000 posts... 100 more to go... we!!

Me: Taijutsu is also great to practice... but I preffer original style.
Shadow: ZODIACSHENDO!!

Slashmon: Zodiacshendo is a form derived from the 12 animals of the chinese zodiac. Each animal style having it's own weaknesses and strengths. The ram fighting style, which Shadow is most advanced in, has to deal with when fighting an armed opponent with your bare fists. Basically you smash their weapons with your skull before they smash your skull with their weapons. Needless to say Shadow is currently the only master of that style.

Shadow: YARRRRR!! *Starts charging through walls*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Interesting.
Shadow: *Draws two large swords* DUAL FISTED MONKEY STYLE!!

Slashmon: I've never seen him use that one, but I pray it doesn't involve him taking his pants off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Goody- I get to watch!