Join our server on Discord

Break ups are a bitch
Get some self-confidence.

Look at you; "I'm not date material". Of course you are! The sooner you realise that you have a huge impact on the people around you the sooner you'll realise just how eligable you actually are.

As for your ex girlfriend, don't ignore her. What do you think she feels? I'll tell you what; just like you. It doesn't matter if he situation is different, the emotion will be the same. Apologise for making her feel like she has to ignore you.

I do an identity change. Shave your goatee, get some sunglasses, change into a smart casual style, an eat in cafes and parlours whilst watching the univerce roll by. It's a really fun thing to do; you don't have to stay in such a character, but there's no harm in visiting.
Believe me, I would like to write her or call her, but I doubt her father would let me. Besides, she really hurt me. I was ready to give her everything, and she dumps me over something stupid. If she isn't willing to forgive me for some stupid mistakes, she's not the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

And I do know that I'm not date material. I've flirted with girls before, and they either ridiculed me or didn't get the message. And actually, I have done an identity change. I use to be a loud, outgoing guy. Now I'm a dark loner who avoids attention.
yuoigiugiuog iugiugiugiougiu ioug iklgipkgiop ......love is a message encripted in some foreign language that no one could solve....Love happens as it seems fit........

its unfortunate but if you dont want her, becaus she broke up with you over something stupid......She is not worth the tears, the feelings of upsetness, and depression...My suggestion is to live life again......Live....in the present not the past.......Good luck with it.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I agree with the hobby advice. You could try model airplanes. In the words of Kurt Cobain, "My heart is broke, but I have some glue." On second thought, maybe you'd be better off gardening.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
cboy Wrote:If she isn't willing to forgive me for some stupid mistakes, she's not the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

And I do know that I'm not date material. I've flirted with girls before, and they either ridiculed me or didn't get the message. And actually, I have done an identity change. I use to be a loud, outgoing guy. Now I'm a dark loner who avoids attention.

You don't need to spend the rest of your life with her; you just need closure. You still haven't accepted it's over, and that there's absolutely no hope; the fact that you're pining as you are is proof. Get a girl who is friends (or on good terms with) both of you to sit you two down so you can ask each other why you did whatever you did. Once you understand her feelings, you can understand why it's over and that makes everything much easier to accept.

There you go with self confidence again; "I'm not date material, girl's hate me..." You need to build confidence in yourself. And that isn't a good persona change; you need to go out more, not less. Get a constructive hobby.
Nix on the hobby. I suggest weight lifting, it's fun- AND healthy.
Plus you get the bonus of being able to beat the crap out of anyone who ticks you off.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He speaks the truth.
Quote:Plus you get the bonus of being able to beat the crap out of anyone who ticks you off.
The little guy who knows BJJ beats up the weightlifter/wrestler with the thirty pound muscle advantage.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Plus you get the bonus of being able to beat the crap out of anyone who ticks you off.
The little guy who knows BJJ beats up the weightlifter/wrestler with the thirty pound muscle advantage.

And the average-sized, tired man with the stun gun beats up both of them.

EDIT: For best results, bring a night stick or a shiv.