Join our server on Discord

truth hurts huh?
Gun: True. You can't trust who you don't fully know, for all you know, we're actually a Party of Dunpeals and a pair Alpha Lunaris pretending to be casual mortals and biding our time for the right moment where we take our brethren and conquer Romania.
Shadow: Trust is like a pile of childs building blocks. It's alot of fun to make swear words using them and then let the kids parents think the child did it.

Slashmon: I think he means: Trust is like a stack of blocks. It takes awhile to build but is easily knocked down.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Could be. But the first one sounds better.
Well you have us regardless Roran......even the VanCrimsons who are like family to me......you can talk to anyone of us....we still want you to know that when in the words of a great friend....."If life sucks, put it in your pants." and understand the power of friendship....Its very powerful and I want you to know that you have other people backing you up...I care about you Roran, and I hope everything will get better....I am here and if you need me, I am a conversation away.....

trust me....atleast...you need to unburden yourself.....I am in your corner....thats what friends are for buddy.....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
i kind of agree with roran about councelors, they just sit there and nod, then try to convince you that the problem is you not the initial prob. then they turn on you and say that you have this and you have that. i don't trust them at all period. as for friends online i agree, you have friends everywhere, just get to know them, like me i trust no one with personal or other things either.
I had a great councellor here and she was amazing all through grammar school..She became like family to me.....I could tell her anything and she would not sit there and nod but rather always asked how I felt. She made me feel like I can work through things and even better yet she would take me out of class and we'd eat snacks during it......I wish their were more like her but unfortunately that kind of help is withering away..... I trust you until you break it and then its hard to regain....Thats the way I am.....

I hope you find someone to confine in though....Your awesome and deserve no less....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You have alot of people who trust you, I trust you because you have helped me with a problem before and for that I am truly grateful. I don't remember who it was who made the poll about whether or not you consider the Dad family or alot of friends. I think most people agreed they could trust people here. Plus I still have to repay you for helping me with my problem.
Don't think of it as a debt, I do it for anyone and if you have any more problems let me know through PM or any contact listed I am always on!
Veemon's Followers
lol.....speaking of which YOUR NOT ON!!! I m hoping you'll feel that I could be trusted and if anyone needs me you can pm me.....I am always willing to help out.....and Roran I am here for you....always....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Roran and Lonely I am appointing you two the official councelors of the Dad, because you both already have agreed to help anyone. jk. Anyway I still owe you because I always pay back my debts. Although I might not be much help I do know what it is like to have a cheating father and I hope you are able to get through it.