Join our server on Discord

truth hurts huh?
Hi everybody, I am here for the expected rant. Today sucked uber shit for me. My mom and dad asked about my arms and then they told me that they knew that it was all self inflicted which was a suprise that they cared for me. Anyway, they then accused me of trying to manipulate them. I did my best not to laugh at that. My dad said one of the smartest thing ever and I quote," Well 2 out of 3 times I have the feeling you resent me and you always talk to your mom instead of me". Well that was it! BINGO!!! I wanted to tell the fucker how much I hated him but my mom was on the edge of tears anyway. I do hate my dad and I am suprised he finally took the damn hint. Then I had to say something so I told them that I don't always talk to my mom she knows nothing about me mostly because I normally keep everything to myself. I told them straight up that I don't trust them and that preety much ended the conversation right there. My parents don't get why I cut and I don't really want to tell them. This whole episode has gone on way too long and they pissed me off by telling me how the asylum will drive me insane.... I am almost there already for pete's sake! Wow sorry to go on for so long, I don't do this a whole lot... I just have too much on my mind. Thank god they only saw my arms or I would be in the asylum already! Well thanks for listening I gues... bye everyone.
Veemon's Followers
roran....buddy.... I am always listening.....I am here for you if you ever need to talk to me...I hope your week becomes better and less stressful after finals.....I'll see you around.....ok......

and the other thing is you could always vent, it feels good.....and again I will be here for you......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yes I know that a million times over lonely... I found out this morining that yesterdays "confrontation" made my dad cry and my mom thinks that when I said that I don't trust them she took it as I just dont want to tell them anything. Well that and I don't trust them anyway so she is catching on! Grr, I have finals all week... Monday-Thursday... and work.... wow I a going to be preety busy this week.... bleh

out
Veemon's Followers
*hugs Roran tightly*
My parents never noticed the scars...i did well to hide them. But on the same point, i didnt do it a lot...
But remember, we will always be here to talk. And since no one ('xept misty) knows you in real life, its pretty much conpletely confidential. We love you, buddy.
Gun: well- my parents are dead- but... I guess... if cutting helps get rid of stress for you- or hatred- like it does me, go on... it'll help.
just remember one thing-dont cut too deep. We dont wanna lose anyone.
Gun: True... please not too deep...
Self harm is not a healthy way to vent. It isn't advisable.

Your poor mother. I think that both you and her need to work together until you start trusting her more and feel able to confide in her. Your father, I am not such a fan of. Be good to your mother, hmm? And try not to get emotionally wound up; it'll have an effect on your results.
Gun: What Mr. Mullen said!
Herr Mullen, you do give some great advice.
I have to say though- i havent cut in some months...simpler ways I vent would be coming on here, talking to my friends (as in ones i know in real life and ones on the net) and writing it down (often in online journals, because then people comment and make me feel betters)...
Although I realize Roran is tired of hearing people say it (i'm sure hes heard it before) cutting is not a healthy thing, like what herr said. Get help-if not from your parents-from your friends, from us. Go see a counselor, talk to someone. Hopefully, having all of us here for you helps just a bit.