Join our server on Discord

truth hurts huh?
I understand what you mean-trusting someone is difficult, especially someone you have trouble relating to. The counselor is more than likely a lot older than you, and may seem kind of weird to talk to. But keep trying-finding someone you can trust completely-or atleast enough-is hard.
Gun: Maybe a new counselor will help?
Maybe but I am not going to go out of my way to get another person to sit there and nod at what ever I say
Veemon's Followers
There's your problem. You can't trust people; you feel she's just there to sit and nod. You're talking to us, aren't you? Or are we only trusted because we're text?

Imagine she's typing your problems to us. That might make you feel easier.
do you only hate your dad because he is having an affair or is there some other reason.
There are alot of reasons... he constantly cheats on my mom, he yells at me when I don't do things picture perfect. The list can go on but I don't want to rant about it. Herr Mullen, I don't trust people period, she is just there to sit and nod, that is why I am paying her 150$ + an hour. I kinda trust you guys but it isn't the same trusting a computer screen then flesh and blood
Veemon's Followers
You have one person in your corner....always......;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow 150 dollars an hour, well I won't be able to afford that. Roran you always have Misty and LonelyGabumon (hope that's right).
Gun: And- well- you may not know this- but whenever either Blue, my brother Raynard- or I am online... we're here for you too...
Yeah I know I have Misty and LG but I now apparently have the house of VanCrimson on my side to. I know that I can talk to you guys and such but I guess it is a little awkward because I know that you trust me and I don't trust you back. It is a little complicated I guess.
Veemon's Followers