Join our server on Discord

truth hurts huh?
Gun: You can talk to my brother... if you like... he can help...
Well thats one of the problems. I trust no one absolutely no one. I do see a counselor and she doesn't help much. Me and my mom need some work I know but if it has anything to do with my dad then I won't even try. I know that he loves me but he can go to hell for all I care. Anyway, I know it isn't healthy and stuff like that but it is becoming a habit. I do it almost everynight and I think nothing of it. I do know my limits with it how ever so don't worry. Contradictory to common myth it takes hours to die from a cut vein in your arm. At least I think so, I read about it in the " Practical Guide to Scuicide" book so I think that is what it said if I remember right. Well thanks for your support and now I just have to think of how to get my parents divorced....
Veemon's Followers
um..... you could trust me and misty........one of us we have been there for you for a while.....I am here for you.... Roran do your best in resolving your current situation......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I know LonelyGabs... I have quite alot on my plate right now, final exams, doctors, driving tests, protests, work, PREP and god knows what else. I am a little stressed to say the least
Veemon's Followers
Stressed you should use a stress ball.... Here....and you should relax.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Well thats one of the problems. I trust no one absolutely no one. I do see a counselor and she doesn't help much. Me and my mom need some work I know but if it has anything to do with my dad then I won't even try. I know that he loves me but he can go to hell for all I care. Anyway, I know it isn't healthy and stuff like that but it is becoming a habit. I do it almost everynight and I think nothing of it. I do know my limits with it how ever so don't worry. Contradictory to common myth it takes hours to die from a cut vein in your arm. At least I think so, I read about it in the " Practical Guide to Scuicide" book so I think that is what it said if I remember right. Well thanks for your support and now I just have to think of how to get my parents divorced....

Then learn to trust people. Begin by talking to your councelor; she's safe, and confidential. She can't help if you don't help yourself.

It shouldn't be a habbit. Break it before it becomes one.

Haven't you told your mother about your father's affair? She'll realise why you don't trust anyone.
Gun: You can... trust me... if you like...
For some reason it is alot harder for me, I am not sure why though. Trust isn't something that I give out everyday. As far as my dad's sleeping around I haven't told my mom yet. I am going to wait until this summer so I can go on his computer and find more evidence to convince my mom. I am not totally sure how she will handle it but I just hope that it involves getting my dad out of the house.
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Trust isn't something that I give out everyday.

That's why you need to talk to your councilor; concider it practice in trust.
I haven't seen my councelor in ages.. and I am having trouble trusting period... whether it is confidential by law or not.
Veemon's Followers