Join our server on Discord

truth hurts huh?
Eh, well my debts are optional to be repaid so don't rush to do anything. My father is not a whole lot to worry about, he should be dying soon... he's old.... oh well it won't be too long
Veemon's Followers
Until it gets better for you, I will be here just as other countless people on the DaD forum. When you need someone to talk to Ill be there, always being what I do best is being a friend.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
OPINION THAT MAKES THE BOARD HAPPY:
I'll be here for you, buddy.

HONEST OPINION:
You cut yourself? Gee, that accomplishes a lot. I think I remember you saying you were 15 or 18 or somewhere around there once...you're not in a bad enough situation to cut yourself, and you aren't this tortured soul that has it the worst in the world that no one understands. People have gone through your situation before and made it out fine.

MY HONEST, HARSH, PROBABLY-GOING-TO-GET-FLAMED SUGGESTION:
Grow a pair and deal with your life. God meant for you to go through everything that's happening right now, and wouldn't set you to it if he thought you couldn't handle it. Listen to your counselor, she isn't a bitch like you try to convince yourself, it's easier for you to keep all your feelings to yourself and sit in your room with a knife. Give her two hours and see how you feel (two REAL hours; spill your guts to her).
I understand what you mean about the cutting part, but Roran might be right in the fact that perhaps his counselor doesn't care like she should. I am not there so I take his word.

Quote:God meant for you to go through everything that's happening right now, and wouldn't set you to it if he thought you couldn't handle it.

He actually does this quite often, although in an unfair way. Why does God feel the need to test people. Why are only certain people tested and why are some harder than others I don't know though. And why did God have to kill Job's family that's kinda harsh. I respect the fact you said what you thought though.
aguy Wrote:I understand what you mean about the cutting part, but Roran might be right in the fact that perhaps his counselor doesn't care like she should. I am not there so I take his word.

Quote:God meant for you to go through everything that's happening right now, and wouldn't set you to it if he thought you couldn't handle it.

He actually does this quite often, although in an unfair way. Why does God feel the need to test people. Why are only certain people tested and why are some harder than others I don't know though. And why did God have to kill Job's family that's kinda harsh. I respect the fact you said what you thought though.

It's all simple trust, God knows what's supposed to happen, why and when on a scale that would make NSYNC's balls drop.
i know this sounds disgusting but to help me i just lock my door and use up spare tym mastrabuting it helps believe me!!!!!!

heres a soothing theory, we are like sims god is the nerd,to some he causes pain and neglect but to some comes great joy and happiness
those in pain hear this "at least ur getting his attention" Wink
and thanks very much for the email i'm really grateful :)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds