Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
Shadow: OWWW!! Dude, Dark-Shadow isn't a physical being unless I allow him to manifest himself in my form.

Dark-Shadow: I AM NOT BOUND BY THE RULES OF YOUR PHYSICAL PLANE, I HAVE NO FORM AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE HARMED!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
sorry Shadow. Now this guy is pissing me off (Opens a portal to dark-shadow's plane of existence & beats the crap out of him then walks back into the portal then seals it shut again)now thats better.
I like your style.
Shadow: I WANNA BE A DENTIST!!

Slashmon: Dark-Shadow makes up part of his conciouss and personality, if you destroy that you destroy the Shadow that we know, and... love? No, that's not right. Tolerate! Yeah that's the word. *opens a time warp and Restores Dark-Shadow*

Shadow: D, why don't you go hang out in the section of my brain that contains all my memories on furry hentai?

Dark-Shadow: I SHALL DO THAT!! AND ENJOY IT VERY MUCH!!

Shadow: If you wanted him to leave you just had to ask.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No! Don't go!!! (without me-) *warps himself to wherever D-Shadow is, to look at furry hentai*
Sorry again shadow I didn't know that hurting him would harm you to I just hate people who think their invincable just because they exist on a diffenrent plane. Thanks Gunter I like your guys style to.(gives Gunter access to all the furry hentai in multivesre)
I have guys? WHERE!? D-SHADOW- TELL ME BEFORE I YIFF YOU-
Shadow: Uhhhh, If Dark-Shadow is in my subconciouss, and Gun is with him.

Slashmon: That means Gun's inside your head.

Shadow: Wow, I really hope he remembered to wipe his feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter I meant all of the SDP.
Where did DMX go off to?