Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
For some reason my computer wouldn't let me start a new topic. Any way my name is ChaosFlameRenamon. I know some of you from other topics & I'm glad to be a member of the forum.
Awesome welcome

My name is Lonely Gabu for short and welcome again.....well considering you have been here you need a proper welcome.....

So I brought

pizza soda and water
and some other things like a cake and pies....

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun and continue posting....

We are one big family and I hope you enjoy your stay......

Welcome to the oasis forum of nurturing thought and having fun....Their are a lot of good people waiting to listen....Have fun!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks Lonely Gabu (shakes lonely gabu's paw) & I think will enjoy my stay here.(grabs a soda & some pizza & chows down)
I am in antro form right now so ..... Nice to be aquainted with you....You want me to change into a Gabumon i can.... I hope you really do.... If you need anything let me know ok?! ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
funny I also have different forms to <1 human 2 renamon but I normally use my renamon from>If your wondering what my second from looks like read my fanmade digimon post.
Welcome *hand CFR a loaded H&K Mk23 pistol with 20 extra clips*. This is your initiation present, when you feel you are ready to move on to something bigger (*twirls .50 Caliber Desert Eagle*), Private Message me.
Thanks Ghost_Op(teleports into metal gear solid & shoot's snake in the back of head then takes his bandanna & teleports back)here you go Ghost now you'll have infinte ammo.(hands bandanna to ghost)
For some reason, my computer doesn't let me, *presses the ''post reply'' button* oh, there it is.

Welcome, I think, name's X, DMX, but you can call me god, majesty, or lord of dragons. I'll start giving out the most grateful qualities... such such a great body in front of me... such inteligent and smart... *looks away from the mirror* Okay, enough with me, let's get on with you, Chaos.

Hope you enjoy here, I'll only introduce myself as:
-RP Lover.
-Fan Fic Writer.
-Spam SEMI-god.
-Plushy! FEAR ME!

I wish you luck Chaos, hope you get lots of, *Pie gets slammed in Chaos's face* Pies.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i am the Dead Poet,The Heartless with a heart,The King of the Dead.

Seit The Reaper and i welcome you to the DaD....Enjoy and be sure not to eat lead from my shotgun...Thank you,Come again...
Hi! Welcome to the DaD! Although I realize you've beenhere for some time...whatever. Have fun ^^