Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
Seit:......hmm....nah ill save it.
What don't tell me you don't want to see what it can do or are you just wimping out?
Seit:....>.>.....-_-' begone...ooooor*blows a hole on ChaosFlame*woops...sliped.
(brushes his fur off) Oh did I say inceased so sorry I meant deceased.(calmly walks up to Seit & punches him in the gut launching him into the air then follows him into the air slashing him into pieces with the Masamune then fires off Bahamut's terra flare from his hands) Now get up I know that didn't finish you Seit!
Shadow; *Pokes a small finger with a stick* No, I think he's gone.

Slashmon: Uhhhh, isn't that hole in your chest bugging you?

Shadow: Nah, it'll go away soon enough.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No Shadow he'll be back he always comes back.
*appears out of thin air* You do know... he's coming back even sronger. *crosses arms* I'm happy today... I can't seem to remember why...
Oh well Gunter. I barely used any of my power.
Dark-Shadow: IS IT BECAUSE THE PLANETARY ALIGNMENT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED FOR MY DARK RULER TO CONQUER THIS PITIFUL PLANET AND ENSLAVE ALL OF YOU FOOLISH MORTALS!?

Shadow: Not all of them, just the stupid ones. The people on the DaD and some people they choose shall be spared.

Dark-Shadow: YOUR KINDNESS SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING FOOLISH MORTAL!! YOU SHOULD DESTROY ALL WHO STAND IN YOUR WAY TO GREATNESS!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(walks over to Dark-Shadow & punches him in the face)SHUTUP! I need to talk to Shadow.