Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
I'm so sorry milady. I will have my servents make you some new clothes right away (rings the rope bell to summon his servents who then crowd around munkee & begin to measure her) They'll make anything you want, from a shirt & a pair of pants to the most luxirous dress.
yay! I want ...uhhm...*thinks*
This!
http://is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=1087634&width=100&height=100
rawr!
Chaos:That's a fine choice milady,I'll have the servants make a dozen of them immeaditily(snaps fingers & the servants quickly leave only to return within an hours time with the dresses)Now if Milady would be so kind to try it on. I'll leave you whislt you change.
*quickly changes into the dress and spins around in front of the mirror*

(it would be so cool to have dresses like that in real life...XD)
DMX: *has a nose bleed for looking at Munkee*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX?: HELL- *stands up, looking amused and smiling wickedly* YES! *runs up to UL and leaps in front of him, then grabs him by his leg* HMPH! *slams him right, still gripping his leg, then slams his left and repeat the whole process lots of times until throwing UL in the air* COME ON!!! *roars*

TuL:*he shoots right back down into head first and hard into DMX's gut,knocking him back some.TuL floats back to his feet and waits for DMX or who ever it was,to attack him again.*
DMX: *eyes go normal again as he drools and walks to Munkee, rubbing his hit spots with his claws*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TuL:....GGRRR...Damnit Munkiee......*his Robe,magiclly appears over him and to walks off,pissed.*......
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: *eyes go normal again as he drools and walks to Munkee, rubbing his hit spots with his claws*

*waves and jumps up and down* HI DMX!!
DMX: *jumps on Munkee and brings her to the ground, growling like a beast*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad