Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
DMX?: *voice changes to a lizard's one* FIGHT-WITH-ME... NOW.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TuL:.....im not going to hold back like i did in our Deathmatch fight...*TuL's robe disapeared into smoke,showing the evil,demented Hedgehog.the discolored eyes gazing at DMX.*
I don't think this will solve anything, but then again this could get interesting
DMX?: THE-FUCK- do I care... *punches UL and sends him to the ground, and then walks to him again*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TuL: *he simply Floats up into the air and sets him self upright again.with the wave of his own hand,he saids DMX...or whoever it is into a near by Portal,zaping him and DMX into the Dark Realm.his domain.basicly a Walk way over a Green river of souls that shines bightly upward.TuL looks pleased with DMX's Transformation and waits for his next move.*
DMX?: *shakes his head slightly, raising his head slightly, his face almost not shown as he starts walking to UL again, his arms hanging in the air*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TuL: *he just stares,his arms crossed in his usually fasion,stillwaiting for DMX's Best.some of the green souls fly above there heads and then back down into the pool of themselfs.*....im waiting...summon your demons....call forth your power....SHOW ME...thatyou are worthy enough for The Darknes...
DMX?: I don't care what the darkness has for me... I only care about fighting! *teleports behind UL and grabs his neck* FIGHT!! *growls and slams UL to the ground, then kicks him to a trunk nearby*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TuL: *he gets knocked back,but flips up by his hand and lands on his feet on the Trunk.More souls fly over head and land once more.the ground below them starts to shake.TuL changes with a fury and lanches a barrage of punches and Kickes within a matter of seconds.He headbutts the DMX figure twice and hard,then delivers a hard Kick to the Gut of the Dragon, sending him flying backwards into the caven,making it shake even more.TuL lets his Aura out of hiding and let it grow,he looked a bit more primal in his stance,feet apart and arms hanging inbetween them,almost touching the ground.he looks at DMX in a Twisted grin waiting once more for an attack.*COME ON....thats not it..
DMX?: HELL- *stands up, looking amused and smiling wickedly* YES! *runs up to UL and leaps in front of him, then grabs him by his leg* HMPH! *slams him right, still gripping his leg, then slams his left and repeat the whole process lots of times until throwing UL in the air* COME ON!!! *roars*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad