Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who is the better little sister?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kari
63.64%
7 63.64%
Suzie
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who is the better little sister, Kari or Suzie
Also, maybe Davis would have been a little nicer to TK if Kari had shown a little respect for his feelings. She used TK as a way to hurt Davis, and since Davis blindly saw Kari as an angel, his anger was aimed at TK. And as I pointed out before, Davis was willing to sacrifice himself to save the others, TK included, from Deltamon. The fact that he didn't pick Kari to be spared shows that he is person of strong, moral character.
cboy Wrote:Also, maybe Davis would have been a little nicer to TK if Kari had shown a little respect for his feelings. She used TK as a way to hurt Davis, and since Davis blindly saw Kari as an angel, his anger was aimed at TK. And as I pointed out before, Davis was willing to sacrifice himself to save the others, TK included, from Deltamon. The fact that he didn't pick Kari to be spared shows that he is person of strong, moral character.

The fact he was there at all, and that we witnessed it, prooves he is a cartoon.
I'm simply laying out my reasons for Davis being my favorite character. I'm very well aware that he is just a cartoon.
Quote:Also, maybe Davis would have been a little nicer to TK if Kari had shown a little respect for his feelings. She used TK as a way to hurt Davis, and since Davis blindly saw Kari as an angel, his anger was aimed at TK. And as I pointed out before, Davis was willing to sacrifice himself to save the others, TK included, from Deltamon. The fact that he didn't pick Kari to be spared shows that he is person of strong, moral character.

So Kari made TK and Davis dislike each other.
cboy Wrote:I'm simply laying out my reasons for Davis being my favorite character. I'm very well aware that he is just a cartoon.

Thank bloody goodness. For a moment, I thought you were taking it a bit too seriously for a fictional character.
Quote:Thank bloody goodness. For a moment, I thought you were taking it a bit too seriously for a fictional character.
That's just what obsessive fans do. I'm working on a super serious (yet hilarious) lemon right now. You like Joe, right?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm neutral towards Joe. Also, aguy, it seemed to me that Davis liked Kari too much to see that she was toying with him, therefore he saw TK as the problem, not Kari.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Thank bloody goodness. For a moment, I thought you were taking it a bit too seriously for a fictional character.
That's just what obsessive fans do. I'm working on a super serious (yet hilarious) lemon right now. You like Joe, right?

I'm not exactly indifferent. I'll look forward to reading it; if you finish it after the next update, you could even submit it for a reveiw.
Quote:That's just what obsessive fans do. I'm working on a super serious (yet hilarious) lemon right now. You like Joe, right?[quote]

That sounds good what series will it be under.
Quote:I'm not exactly indifferent. I'll look forward to reading it; if you finish it after the next update, you could even submit it for a reveiw.
I know; I was talking to you.

Quote:That sounds good what series will it be under.
It's an A-Side (a single). I'm submitting it for Nate Hunter's contest.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against