Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who is the better little sister?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kari
63.64%
7 63.64%
Suzie
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who is the better little sister, Kari or Suzie
Who do you think is the better little sister? I think Tai is lucky to have a little sister like Kari, whose sweet, intelligent, caring and doesn't try to make trouble. Suzie is cute, but her obsession with Terriermon and her naivety are downright annoying.
Yeah but you have to keep in mind that Suzie is younger then Kari was so of course she's going to be more immature.
I like Suzie...I dont have a little brother or sister, so I think I would enjoy one that questioned me about a lot of stuff...it would make me feel smart.
As a teenager, Kari is going to be the one who dates a string of one-track-minded boyfriends. As an older brother, I'd take the little sister who doesn't do this. It's less stressful.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I prefer Kari, for some reason I can't stand Suzie.
[/quote]Kari is going to be the one who dates a string of one-track-minded boyfriends
Quote: Wise, why do you not like Kari, she's not all that bad.
I prefer Kari, for some reason I can't stand Suzie.
[/quote]Kari is going to be the one who dates a string of one-track-minded boyfriends[quote]

Wise, why do you not like Kari, she's not all that bad.
He just doesn't like the character. Her or TK. He's one of those that thinks kari could have a dark side. It could be true.
It's mainly her obsession with Terriermon that irks me. If I had a sister that kept stealing my stuff (one of my pet peeves is people taking my stuff without asking), I'd go crazy. Kari is a well-behaved little girl who has no traits or habits that would annoy me.

Wise, what is it about Kari that makes you think she has a dark side?
I thinks it's mostly the way she treated davis and Tk. But mostly davis.
I would have treated Davis the same I can't people like him, if anything she treated him better than I would have. Also most people have a dark side or at least the people I know