Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who is the better little sister?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kari
63.64%
7 63.64%
Suzie
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who is the better little sister, Kari or Suzie
Yes everyone has a dark side or a light side. And You can't hate davis. He's not too hateable.
Actually I can hate Davis the fact that he was never humble, was mean to t.k, and was rarely brought down by his hubris made him a very hateable character for me. The creators seemed to make him and Ken the main heroes, which defeats the purpose of them being a team if the other characters never reach the level they were at. Although they did this in the first season, Tai at least found out that he was fallible and there was a bit more equality with the importance of each member.
Davis'es character was just kind of like that. And they weren't the main characters. They were just the lead two characters. Just be glad they weren't like takuya nad kouji.
Don't hate Davis, hate the people who made him. And he was humble because he was willing to be humiliated, and eaten, in order to save his friends. And TK was mean to him as well, possibly even more so then Davis was to him ("We need something we can do without", I don't recall Davis ever saying something like that to TK).
And that's one reason TK could have had a dark side.
TK doesn't need a dark side for me to hate him.
Why do I hate Kari? She clearly doesn't like Davis, but she leads him on anyway. She's also the popular girl, and she dresses as such, which is reason enough to hate her. The same goes for T.K. He's like a poster boy for Abercrombie and Fitch. It's not that either one of them has a "dark" side. It's that they can't express their emotions as well as characters like Davis and Yolei. People who have those inhibitions turn to alcohol in their teenage years. They become the kids I hated all through college. I can see it coming a mile away.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm sorry, but the people I know that drink are mainly the kids who do whatever they want and express their emotions and are more like Davis than Kari or t.k. Kari leading on Davis is what most girls do, I've grown up with girls so I know.

Quote:TK doesn't need a dark side for me to hate him

ouch.

Quote:We need something we can do without

Maybe t.k would not have been mean to Davis had Davis been nicer to t.k.
It still doesn't excuse TK's comment, especially in a life or death situation. TK's comment wasn't mean, it was heartless. Two wrongs don't make a right.
It was cruel and wrong for a crisis, but I believe t.k's dislike for Davis came from Davis's original dislike for t.k