Join our server on Discord

Poll: How many times do you jack off a week?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
4 or 5 times
21.05%
8 21.05%
Usually 7
21.05%
8 21.05%
7+
28.95%
11 28.95%
I get real sex (Munkee, Misty, DMX, don't even think about it...)
7.89%
3 7.89%
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

*Fap Fap Fap*
I know what Misty means...for some reason, my mind can start with something clean, like, reading a passage about escaping a tsunami, and end with people screwing in the back of a truck...my mind is magic! XD
Hey Aguy, you wanna go? Let's see who has the dirtiest mind...shit how would that work? Well lets hold off on that one until we can find a way to compete. Yeah, if I read something the first thing that comes to my mind is something dirty and sometimes I end up cracking up when something is really serious. Why must we have such dirty minds?..Idk...but I like it! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Hey Aguy, you wanna go? Let's see who has the dirtiest mind...shit how would that work? Well lets hold off on that one until we can find a way to compete. Yeah, if I read something the first thing that comes to my mind is something dirty and sometimes I end up cracking up when something is really serious. Why must we have such dirty minds?..Idk...but I like it! :D

GAH! KEEP IT IN THE PM'S!!!!
Hey we say worse things on here...dont worry about that...and Ghost...is that a pic of you?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Yeah, if I read something the first thing that comes to my mind is something dirty and sometimes I end up cracking up when something is really serious.

Ya same here, except I turn innocent stories into um well lemons.
Yeah, thats what I do sometimes...hehehe. Well, thats how I start writing my stories...by turning innnocent things into naughty things.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wisemon Wrote:I usually do it once a day. Some days, I'll do it twice, and other days, I'm just too tired. My average is about seven. A few years ago, my average was about fifteen times per week, but nowadays, I only do it out of necessity, and necessity only dictates once a day. If I go more than 36 hours without masturbating, I get depressed, irritable, and unfocused.
Always somthing I never really want to know. But I'll say this; I will not answer this. I never answer this. One person may know about this and that's a girl.
Well, Munkee does get some sort of satisfaction (by the way, the 5th!) when she is around

but I do it at least once a day, unless I am busy or really tired

It is even doctor recommended for one's health, daily masturbation can make you cheery as well as relieve such frustrations as headaches and tension

That may be why I am happy most of the time, or it could be I am just a happy person, or maybe it is just the Epsilon condition... research!
Quote:It is even doctor recommended for one's health, daily masturbation can make you cheery as well as relieve such frustrations as headaches and tension
It can prevent prostate cancer, but I do it more for my sanity and general mental clarity.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:It can prevent prostate cancer, but I do it more for my sanity and general mental clarity

I didn't know it prevented prostate cancer one more reason to do it.