Join our server on Discord

Poll: How many times do you jack off a week?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
4 or 5 times
21.05%
8 21.05%
Usually 7
21.05%
8 21.05%
7+
28.95%
11 28.95%
I get real sex (Munkee, Misty, DMX, don't even think about it...)
7.89%
3 7.89%
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

*Fap Fap Fap*
Read the bloody poll.
I'll assume you put "once or twice" twice by accident.
for me its 4-5 times...
I usually do it once a day. Some days, I'll do it twice, and other days, I'm just too tired. My average is about seven. A few years ago, my average was about fifteen times per week, but nowadays, I only do it out of necessity, and necessity only dictates once a day. If I go more than 36 hours without masturbating, I get depressed, irritable, and unfocused.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hehe, yeah I only do it about 4-5 times a week. And I think only 2 people know this. I always get excited during school. And thats because I get so bored that I think of things and it excites me...and yeah. That reminds me...hey Collin.... *MOIST*!! Yeah thats an inside joke between him and I and I don't want to share the rest of the story. So yeah, 4-5 times a week for me. I usually do it when I'm on the phone with someone and no its not Collin...I hardly ever talk to him on the phone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
All I do in school is daydream about violent/cool things (war and/or rock concerts)
Hehe well only if you knew what I was daydreaming about...if only you knew...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Hehe well only if you knew what I was daydreaming about...if only you knew...

For the respect of my sanity, I'll keep my mind blank :roll:
Well, with my mind...its never blank. I'm always thinking about something...whether it be totally clean...r really dirty...if you know me like Gabs and Collin does...you would know that I have a really dirty mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I have no life so ya seven times a week. I would do it more, but then I would probrably wouldn't have time to do my homework.

Quote: that I have a really dirty mind

Hey me too mines probably dirtier though.