Join our server on Discord

Aukward moments
>.>.......mmmhmm....very awkward.....-.-'...i now need to put Jack back in the basement...
*Silence*

Wow, I'm at a loss for a comment. That's never happened before. Yeah,

*Walks out of the room*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yay!!! DrunkenMunkee gets me!! Well, even if someone else got me, that wouldnt work because I'm already marrying Epsilon and Munkee!

And Gabs...I feel really bad for you...thats more embarrassing than awkward. I hate when that happens. With the pants I wear a lot (well I have more than 3 pairs of the same pants) the fly always unzips unless I zip it a certain way...its kinda weird. But anyways, yeah thats really bad and I feel sorry for you *hugs Gabs*

And as for the VC brothers...well thats certainly interesting. Thank god I dont have a brother...he would always have girls over and...ewww! Anyways, seems like Vel gets around a lot...im just kidding...but seriously it seems like you get around a lot making love to your gf's that much. I dont think I have a moment as awkward as that...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Vel's and Blitz'es reminded me of one i forgot...I was at Epsilon's house, sleeping over. My brother was there too.
Basically, when my brother walked in, my shirt was pulled all the way up, and hes like "Nina What the hell???" I'm glad we had covers over us...cause it wouldve been worse...but it was still really weird. I couldnt look him in the eye for like, a week.
Wow, and that just reminded me of something...when I was going out with my 1st bf, we were making out and his mom caught us and he got grounded for like 2 weeks and I didnt talk to her for the longest time. And he was mad at me...hes the one that wanted to have the make out session...GEEZ!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Blitz and Vel win lol
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:Is everything you three find awkward about me and my past Girlfriends!?
Question? Do you do it everywhere?! Have some control or lock some doors.
You don't want to see that. I'm sure friends or family wouldn't want to walk in on me and a girl.
It was like- 3am! I was sure everyone was asleep, I was wrong.

I DO lock the doors- but still- it's like- there's always something wrong. When Raymond walked in on me- we were in the girl's room!!

Oh yes- GUN- I WILL KILL YOU-
Sex isn't very awkward to me, I've trained myself to understand sex as our way of survival, or in more simple terms, "mating".

Gun: It's still awkward though- he's my brother- and I was... EW!
Gun: Oh yeah- and making out in the elevator!

Me: -and the desserted part of the library that no one but me visits.

Gun: -AND that bar you took me to in my birthday!

Me: -Not to mention the Church.

Gun: -The west wing!

Me: -The third tower.

Gun: -The kitchen on the second floor!

Me: -The hall.

Gun: -The grand staircase!!