Join our server on Discord

Aukward moments
Hey tell me all your aukward moments. I have a couple of them my strangest was probably when I was one a cruise last summer. I kinda partied too hard with some new friends and forgot what I did and had question some of their jokes. Then my friends mom wanted to know where I had been all week and I kinda froze not sure of what to say because i really didn't know myself. Now That I look back at it was kinda funny though. Please share yours
My awkward moment happened kinda recently...its funny now, it sucked then.
There was a new guy at school, a grade above me, and I had seen him a few times and I thought he was hot. One of my friends, Christina, knew him and she said she'd introduce me. When she did it, i wasnt really expecting it. She just grabbed me and pulled me over.
Christina: Hey, Alex!! This is Nina. She thinks you're really hot.
Me (nina): :oops: i...uhmm...
Alex: Really? 'Cause I think she's hot too.

It was so horrible to me then, but I'm glad he played it off the way he did, instead of making fun of me or something. Alex is one of my best friends now.
Awkard moments? Are those like the mutant bastard children of those little porcelin figures?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*thinks about that and falls down laughing* For some reason...that was insanely funny to me.
I agree with Munkee, I could just see twisted dolls ^ ^

but awkward, hmm, I think once I called my teacher mother because I was half asleep in class and she yelled my name
you want an Awkard moment....ill give you one.

IT IS NOW TIME TO BOW DOWN TO THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS HERE.......HE HAS BEEN HERE THOUGH TE GOOD AND THE BAD AND NOW HE IS FINALLY SHOWING HIS FACE......Ladies,gentelmen and yiffers of this man alike....BOW DOWN BEFORE!.....
[Image: jackspicerfancg21.jpg]
Jack Spicer.......no i did not make this but a friend did.....NOW BOW BEFORE HIM!
Haxor!
Look closely at the title of this thread.... You back? There's an akward moment lol .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awkward moments...wow there are a lot I cant even remember some of them.

1) OK this one is kinda personal...but here goes: There is this festival held every year in our town called Renaissance Rendezvous. This guy was selling me and Collin these awesome swords and I swear the guy was trying to hit on me. He was trying to trade me for a tapistry thing that Collin wanted...and he made me blush so much, I had to hide behind Collin.

2) Another one on the day of the rendezvous: Collin and I walked back to my place and my grandma was there so we talked a bit..then Collin had to leave so I followed him out into the hall. He was trying to unhook my bra because it came undone when we were walking back to my place...and he accidentally touched me in the wrong place and he thought that I was wet..(I was but I denied it)...later on I told him I was...it was really funny yet awkward.

3) Collin and I were at this place that we go to every other weekend to volunteer to help birds and stuff. His dad picked us up and we were heading in the other room and I went after Collin and his dad went behind me and like grabbed my shoulders and squeezed my side. I tried to stay away from him for the rest of the day...then I told Collin the next day...I was really freaked out.

4) I had this in another post, but it's kinda different. I was in my Communications class one day and I was daydreaming about something I would rather not discuss and I was getting excited and I moaned when it was really quiet...I pretended like I yawned :oops:

5) OK, this was the first time I found out that I was kinda bi-curious. I know that my friend Emily is bi and she likes to hit on me. One day at lunch she came up to me and she squeezed my boobs...it was kinda awkward at first but then I started doing it to her. So yeah... :oops:

If I can I will think of more and post them...until later...byezzz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Awkward moments...wow there are a lot I cant even remember some of them.

1) OK this one is kinda personal...but here goes: There is this festival held every year in our town called Renaissance Rendezvous. This guy was selling me and Collin these awesome swords and I swear the guy was trying to hit on me. He was trying to trade me for a tapistry thing that Collin wanted...and he made me blush so much, I had to hide behind Collin.

ah, we have somehting like that here, and my dad took my and my brother and Epsilon and his brother there. So, we were walking around, and this girl who was selling stuff in the middle called out "Can I have your wolf boy? Or the one with kitty ears?" The wolf boy was my brother, cause he wore this wolf mask. The one with the kitty ears was Epsilon. it was funny. She grabbed my bros arm and we pretended to leave him there...yeah, awesome.