Join our server on Discord

Aukward moments
one of my many awkward moments....How about when you are making a speech beack in grammer school and your not behind a stand or something but rather out in the open and during your speech, your fly remains open... It didn't matter but everytime I zipped up it would unzip back down without me touching it.....I remember the teacher was starring at me the whole time....My classmates knew and they made fun of me for a while but the teacher stood in the back of the room just watching not saying a word..... Let me say when I got my grade for that speech after class it felt weird the teacher said only what my grade was and nothing else....It was erie.....and I left....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My most recent awkward moment...

-Walking in on Velmont and his exgirlfriend Making noisy hardcore love on the couch. Vel had just put some whipped cream on her breasts too.
-Blitz walking in on me right before I was about to lick the whipped cream off my baby's boobs. There was an awkward silence and pause.
-He still had his dick in her too.

Gun: -I walked in on Monty's girlfriend making out with guy an in an alley while trying to lose my pursuers. She offered to give me a blowjob so that I wouldn't tell him. I was about 13 that time, it was very awkward to me!
-I walked in on Monty-Boy and his girl in the bathroom. She took one good look at me, and colapsed. Monty-Boy had his pants down, and it was very awkward.
Is everything you three find awkward about me and my past Girlfriends!?
>.>.......hmm......wow....yeah...thats....thats something.
Yup, Interesting.

And of course not, Velmont. I have many awkward moments.
wow...you guys win. Those have got to be some of the most awkward moments I've ever witnessed. I really, really hope i never catch my brother in a situation like that.
Yes....I think those moments were awkward.....Would be very weird......They take the cake....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds