Join our server on Discord

Aukward moments
Sweet, thats cool! Well at least you didnt have an old guy (like 45) trying to hit on you...what a poor lonely man...and apparently Collin and I are going out...thats what the guy said. When Collin wanted the tapistry thing, Collin was short $8 so the guy says, "Gimmie your girl and I can give you that fabric. Once I have her for a while (nasty thoughts) I can trade her for a horse, a musket, and a new house. I get the better bargain out of it" That fucking creeped me out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
aww, poor Misty. *pat, pat, pat*
I would never auction you off to some creepy old guy! and Collin had better not do it either...
That wasn't awkward! that was just scarey, it was like being on sale in the window all over again! (quivers and curls up into ball)

and Ghost, your story was not so much awkward as it was odd, I think that would be considered fighting with each other, to be awkward someone would have to accidentally end up on the other
Yeah, Collin better not auction me off...I don't know what that guy would do *quivers* It sends chills down my spine just thinking about it...that is so nasty. Eww, creepy old guys. *runs to Munkee and hides behind her* save me from the scary man over there!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I bid 500 dollars.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow, someone actually wants me...thats a first...once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Going once,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
$550!!

*raises crazy little bidding thing*
Yay! My price got raised...I feel so loved now!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Auctioneer: IGOT550! DOIHEAR600!? 600! 550GOINGONCE! TWICE!

Shadow: 550 and a penny!

auctioneer: 550ANDAPENNY!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad