Join our server on Discord

Aukward moments
Maybe! Or- maybe he'll show her his dagger collection-
I guess it wont be that awkward for her then but I think she could defend against the "Velinator"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadow: Let's just hope Vel has enough human decency to allow you a chance at a happy relationship.

Slashmon: All hope is lost.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dont count Vel out....I am saying that Vel has a heart and he wont do anything.... He has a heart so I think she is safe....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Vel has a heart...but from what I hear, he doesnt use it...or maybe he does, in his own, funny little way.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Maybe! Or- maybe he'll show her his dagger collection-
Yeah he might want to show her his dagger.
...in his pants. And I had to say that because it's funny and probally true.
aww, Unknown-thats awful!
*trying to hold back laughter*
but its true...
*stops holding back and starts laughing*
i must have missed something..
That's true, but nah. He hasn't even made eye-contact with her yet. He's too make me cry, lol. Then I get my turn, and try to make HIM cry, which is very hard, even for me- So far, no one has cried yet.
OK wow i think Gabs has the most akward moments here...

Quote:LonelyGabu wrote:It was in the middle of the night and my friends thought I was sleeping which I wasn't, I cant fall asleep in someone I dont know at all, after all this person was to my old best friend, a hated enemy I didnt trust here....So she began to rub his crotch underneath the corner and she went underneath giving him a blow job...The funny thing is my friend noticied I wasn't asleep and asked " Do you want her to do you next?"

I looked at him pretending I was still asleep....

He said, "Dude she likes sucking cock, come on you'll know it would be fun."

I said nothing...I didn't know her that well....I continued to "be asleep" the moment they made sure I was asleep they started making love underneath the sheets.....I thought to myslef thank God but they started their naughty conversations and it was funny I could barely breathe...

She says" O come on, baby I know you want me you cowboy.."

He says, " Let me corale you."

She says. "Ive always liked in the barn."

He says, "I want to fuck you on the the saddle."

She says, " Hard enough to make the cows moo bitch."

He says, "As hard to make the hay talk."

She says, "I want you to milk me and call me a cow."

He says. "You naughty cow, how would you liked if I milk you."

She says, " O yeah, you can play with me all night to morning."

He says, "I'll fuck you like the your animal."

She says, "Fuck me, I want to moo."

I couldn't hold it ...I started to laugh to their dismay...I yelled to them in the process leaving the room.... "I think I am better off leaving before the cow becomes a mooing disaster." I couldn't stop laughing...I went into the next room and fell asleep....

The same morning they asked me if I had seen anything...I told them that their barn ritual was safe with me........

What the hell...just reading that makes me think of my mom...I'M NEVER CALLING HER 'MOO' AGAIN!! THATS NASTY!!!

Quote:Awkward moment: I was in the high school bathroom and I needed to use the John, so I went into the third floor bathroom and my principal was in there a security guard and my music teacher....I mean I was taking a crap but I swear, my principal could make a symphonic movement. I bit my lip so hard not to laugh it didn't stop for ten minutes and the worst thing was he got a piece of toilet paper stick on his shoe...Thank god I had a lunch break and I needed not say more....

Awkward moment: Back in college I was dancing getting people to sign up and join a new dance club that I would be in charge of and I started doing hip hop and breaking in the middle of the concrete floor....So I thought everything was going well...The dj outside wanted me to dance and so I did...and so I started doing my thing all of a sudden this guy who thinks who could bust a move starts grabing me. I was like "WTF?!" This is not a fight...I was doing a top rock while he was licking himself on the floor. I was doing pop and lock and he tried to tie my shoes together....I was embaressed and I wanted to kick that guys ass soooooo badly. He made me like a fool...Good news is I got over 50 people to join it....

Awkward moment: Back in college during a speech I used my friend as a demonstrator and I did a proper solar plexas shot and he flew 20 feet away....Some kid during it started to say that was fake, so I proved him wrong it was him and 5 other guys that volunteereed...I had each one signing a waiver saying I am not liable and I went into a Kata and went into a chant and I speareed plexes and made all 6 people fall down....The one who volunteered I had return his chi and the others felt like they hit a brick wall...their total weight about 1000 pounds....Now everyone in that class is to mess with me.....Gee I wonder why? ....Peolpe on campus dont want to mess with me...Thats too bad......

OK hearing teachers going to the bathroom...eww thats the nastiest thing ever...i never went to the bathroom when teachers were in there...it freaked me out...yay kicking other ppls asses!!! WEEEE!!!...and that proper solar plexas thing sounds like a lot of fun i wanna do it!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA