Join our server on Discord

Sup Homies im new!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Aw, damn... Misty stays behind!?

Shadow: Unfortunately. DAMN YOU WB!! YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONE THING I LIKED ABOUT THAT SHOW!!!!!

Dark-Shadow: OUR VENGEANCE SHALL BE QUICK AND AGONIZING!! WE SHALL LAY WASTE TO YOUR HOMES AND ALLOW DEMONS TO FEAST UPON YOUR FLESH!!

Slashmon: Or we could just write a nasty letter. Would that work?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: I shall write one this instant!

Y-GuNN:A THOUSAND MASACRES UPON THEIR FAMILIES!! THE STREETS SHALL FLOOD WITH THEIR BLOOD AND MY CUM!!

Gun: Uhhh... Actually- I was just planning to go over there and persuade them to bring misty back-

Y-GuNN: YOU- ARE A FOOLISH- PATHETIC- IMPOTENT IMBECILE!!
Shadow: Dear WB, me no like new pokemon. Please change.

Dark-Shadow: OR FEEL MY ETERNAL WRATH THROUGH COUNTLESS YEARS OF UNHOLY SUFFERING WITHIN THE 11 PITS OF HELL!!

Shadow: That's kinda long. Why don't I just say, "Or be forced to listen to my grandma talk about her cat." will that work?

Dark-Shadow: THAT IS A LEVEL OF TORTURE EVEN I WOULDN'T SUBMIT MAN NOR BEAST TO!!

Shadow: So is that a yes?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I'm starting to wonder why, *sees cake again* THERE's MORE!! YES! *digs in for cake*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: *eyes glow* WHAT GRANDMA!? WHAT CAT!? WHERE!? *reverts* Urgh... that was close- I would!
Welcome! I'm senjruo, moderator, treasurer, author, and Gabumon fan.

Hope you have a great time!
I was wondering if I could join the SDP.Please?
Gun: Since I am not the leader. I shall await orders from the boss. I'll tell you one thing... you have my vote.
Thanks!Hopefully I can get enough votes to join.Oh yeah Gunter what do you think of this pic?
[Image: CityofTwilight.jpg]
OMG- It's awesome... AND it reminds me of one of my more *silent* original characters- only... this one is assassin-ish...

Mine was both assassin and ninja- BUT THIS LOOK NICE.