Join our server on Discord

Sup Homies im new!
Hello! I think renamon is awsome.Does anybody else think so to?
Ya! She rocks out loud!
Welcome to the forums, I'm Shadow leader of the SDP (You'll meet them soon enough) And as for the Renamon question, yes, their are quite a few fans out there. And some non-fans. But they can be safely ignored. Because we're probably right. Anyways welcome again and have fun browsing this site that is a second home to many.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Someone say SDP!!!

I am lonely gabu, 4th member of the SDP and leader of the Gabumon Loverz , nice to make your aquaintance. This is my second home and one great family, I hope ypou could enjoy this experience and I look foward to your future posts.

Enjoy ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
[/quote] Enjoy ^_^[/quote]

Thanks!

(Hears beginnig of mario theme song, and mario popps out of pie,and runs out the door.)

Well theres something you don't see every day.
*Mario gets knocked by a hammer* Take that you freaking italian immigrant. *wags tail as he looks on Zac's* HEY! A newbie! *throws hammer through the window*

*runs to Zac's but crashes with the wall by accident, then falls on his back* God... @_@ *stands up* Err... Hi Zac's shadows! I'm DMX, second in charge of the SDP!, Rena Fan, Dragon&Furry lover, Fan Fic writer, RP maniac and the hottest dragon in the whole forum!

Well, anyways, enjoy your stay and be careful with flying pies!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: Now put that on your head......and you'll make that bump go away.

and we all welcome newones into our new home, and enjoy the great times and awesome memories.....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks Gabs *takes the towel in one claw and puts it on his head* whew... *ice melts in his head* *water evaporates in his head* *towel incinerates and dissappears* My hair doesn't want to be touched. *strokes white hair back* errr... well, it let my claws.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Actually fat italian guys popping out of random objects is quite common around here.

Mario: *Starts jumping around* YAHOO!

Shadow: Man, why didn't nintendo give you a voice? *Gives mario a voice*

Mario: Ats a better! I'ma so glad thata you fixed that. I never forgeta a favor, if youa needa someone 'takena care of' you a calla me.

Shadow: I always knew he must've had ties to the Mafia. All italian people do.

Mario: Who saida anything abouta da mafia?

Shadow: Okay that's pissing me off. *Takes away mario's voice*

Mario: *Jumps up and down*

Shadow: Much better.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello. My names ChaosFlameRenamon nice to meet you all.