Join our server on Discord

Poll: Worst Disney Movie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Shaggy Dog
44.44%
4 44.44%
Chicken Little
11.11%
1 11.11%
The Wild
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worst Disney Movie this year?!
Anything miyazaki isn't disney, it's just put out by miramax/disney.
And most of those old sex thing is disney are false. I have proof.
Yeah, I know there are a poor amount, but the ones that do exist...
I have an old VHS of the Lion King and the cloud of smoke does say SEX in etched letters, I slowed it and played it hundreds of times, you would almost swear I worked for Disney some times

(Bambi and Thumper are in the Meadow)
(Bambi) you sure I put this in there?
(Thomper) sure I'm sure, I saw Flower do it with those skunks over there
(Bambi goes into Thumper and Thumper's leg starts bouncing like crazy)

Haha! I'm a genious!
You just ruined Bambi for me. You bitch!
Ha ha no sex for eps now I bet. Anyway, http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/films.asp
http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lionking.htm
The thing is question.
OMG thats amazing...now i have to go watch that and slow it down...that is so cool...yeah i get esily amused with things...believe me. Yay Lion King!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Haha, thats funny...Its kinda difficult to see if your not looking though.
Yeah thats true, but still. The thing that pisses me off is that my dad taped like ALL the Disney movies and I used to watch them all the time...but then he and his 2nd wife got divorced and then she took all the movies and that makes me sad.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah thats true, but still. The thing that pisses me off is that my dad taped like ALL the Disney movies and I used to watch them all the time...but then he and his 2nd wife got divorced and then she took all the movies and that makes me sad.

...That crosses the line as for as 'teh suxxor' goes.
Grr...not it just pisses me off because I had really bad memories about her. I just told Gabs about one last night on the phone and I wanted to cry...but I didnt. She abused me so much and it was whenever my dad wasnt home. I wanted to tell him and I did, but he thought Iw as lying and that hurt. Thats what broke the relationship between him and I. I was closer to him than I was my mom and we he would always take me to go mini golfing, to the movies, bumming at the mall...now I'm scared to death of him and I hate going over to his house..even though I know im safe because of his girlfriend....oh well I'm scared of him and I always will be.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA