Join our server on Discord

Poll: Worst Disney Movie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Shaggy Dog
44.44%
4 44.44%
Chicken Little
11.11%
1 11.11%
The Wild
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worst Disney Movie this year?!
This year, we have seen to many Disney movies that were pure CRAP! Which of these are the worst?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The wild. Too much like the other jungle animal movies out there. And that's the reason why robots was good but shark tale sucked baddly (at least one reason for the second one)
I never saw anyone them, so I say they are all equal.
Although i didnt see any of them, i'm going to have to agree with Unknown. The Wild seemed like a wannabe Madagascar, but it just looked overall less funny. The animation seemed a bit too close to real animals, and that made it seem less silly and cartoonish.
I went with the Shaggy Dog. Even the commercials were littered with slapstick and fart jokes.
I thought the same as eveyone else about the Wild. I thought it was a bad competition attempt to Madagascar which was okay. I only liked the Gators in The Wild cuz they were cool.... so yeah. Chicken Little was okay and I liked it and I didn't see Shaggy Dog but i don't think I want too either.
Veemon's Followers
(uncontrolable tears) I had faith in Disney, I said to my self

"Eppy, they won't hurt you twice in the same year, they love you"

But I was wrong! like falling in love with the wrong women over and over again!! why Disney? WHY??

I've lost faith in Disney, since anal parents begun to srping up like fucking weeds on the pavement of life, we have seen nothing like Bambi, Fox and the Hound, or Snow White, everything is so beyond censorship, you are lucky if anyone even cries in Disney movies now a days, I miss being shocked and amazed at how horrid life is and how to turn it into a good thing

It's all easy lives and good things now, why do you do it Disney? have I not given you enough Blood sacrifices to turn the tides of failure??
*gives Epsilon a weird look* Blood sacrifices? We gotta get you some help, buddy.

But the reason I didnt vote for the shaggy dog was because i read the book some long-ass time ago. I was probably in 1st or 2nd grade, so 6/7 years ago. I remember the book being ok, although the movie did look like it would suck (and not in the good way).
EpsilonZX Wrote:(uncontrolable tears) I had faith in Disney, I said to my self

"Eppy, they won't hurt you twice in the same year, they love you"

But I was wrong! like falling in love with the wrong women over and over again!! why Disney? WHY??

I've lost faith in Disney, since anal parents begun to srping up like fucking weeds on the pavement of life, we have seen nothing like Bambi, Fox and the Hound, or Snow White, everything is so beyond censorship, you are lucky if anyone even cries in Disney movies now a days, I miss being shocked and amazed at how horrid life is and how to turn it into a good thing

It's all easy lives and good things now, why do you do it Disney? have I not given you enough Blood sacrifices to turn the tides of failure??

Kids don't have these things called 'souls' anymore. If kids prove to Disney that they want to see the same recycled 'family love' story slathered in fart jokes and slapstick comedy, Disney is gonna follow suit.
Remember, eisner was a guy people hated because he was an idiot. So I heard he was fired so things should be looking up.
And for reference to the anal parents that complain about stuff, here's a forum post I found.

"Years ago, my wife was invited to take our youngest (then about 4 yrs old) to a gathering of moms and kids. While there, she mentioned that she had the latest Disney video out in the car if anyone wanted to watch it. One of the moms said, "Oh, no. We don't watch Disney videos. After the children watched 'The Little Mermaid' they needed weeks of play therapy to get over the evil sea witch."

My wife was about to start laughing when she realized the woman was serious. I worry about those children."

Not mine and from a compleatly differnet board but still very sad.