Join our server on Discord

Poll: Worst Disney Movie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Shaggy Dog
44.44%
4 44.44%
Chicken Little
11.11%
1 11.11%
The Wild
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worst Disney Movie this year?!
Woah!? Poor kids... :shock:
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wow, the only disney movies I've watched this year are Tron (Needed to catch up thanks to KH2), Princess Mononoke (KICKASS MOVIE!! If you haven't seen it I suggest you do, it has a wolf girl, a guy getting possessed by demons, blood and gore, even a guy getting a chunk of iron the size of my fist through his chest!)

Fun trivia: Since the Mononoke movie was realeased by disney, many parents (Despite the PG-13 rating) brought young kids to the movie. Bet those kids had nightmares for months!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think if Disney continue making these horrible movies, they are gonna have a major case of BANKRUPCY!!!

Hope I spelled that right...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah I agree with DrunkenMunkee and Collin...its a cheap Madagascar knockoff. And Collin, I remember when we were at Scary Movie 4 and with the sign for The Wild...good times...gooood times. OK I'll stop I dont want to freak you out.

All the Disney movies these days are getting lame...my favs were Fantasia, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King. Those were awesome and I have them on either VHS or DVD.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
oh, Princess Mononoke was great! put didn't Miyazaki make that? I had no idea he worked for Disney

is that movie Spirited Away a Disney movie too? Spirted Away is excellent and Epsilon recommends it! (paid for by those people that pay me)

and little Mermaid failed in my eyes, but that is probably because I've seen Merfolk, anyone who has only heard the stories can't understand what is wrong with the Little Mermaid movie

I still love Lion King, it was emotionally stunning and spawned lots of yiffy goodness (yaoi Simba)
All I have to say is... I LOVE SIMBA!! When I was little, I had a stuffed animal of Simba and I would always do....things....to him. I think I still have that stuffed animal somewhere...I think it's at my Grandma's...*tear* I want him...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well, that, Princess Mononoke sounds "interesting." I think I may go see that.

Play thearpy? I never knew that existed, but hey odd things these days... though I doubt too many kids really play anymore, besides video games.

Right give the good old disney with all the "hidden" sex and phallic symbols. lol I still laugh at some of it even if it is serious. Okay not all of them had it. But, I haven't really watched too many Disney movies as of late, so I really can't say. I do know not to watch any of the ones that have some shroud of "real" historic setting sense the accuracy of it all is rather butchered.
EpsilonZX Wrote:oh, Princess Mononoke was great! put didn't Miyazaki make that? I had no idea he worked for Disney.

It was released in America by a company that disney owns. Disney/Miramax if I'm not mistaken. Miyazaki (ALL HAIL!!) did make it though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Lion King was great, although i think my favorite Disney movie would be 101 Dalmations...(the animated one, not the one with real people) I have a bunch of the toys, I'll always love that movie ^^
I wonder if Princess Monoke will be in KH3, great story there Miyazaki and Neil Gaimon doing the english version and the first anime i ever saw. Why can't Disney do more like that.