Join our server on Discord

Hi!!! I'm new here!
Welcome Welcome! They said the Gabu fans would come and I am the first I suppose. I love Gabumon and as stated earlier I will not budge so there! I like Renamon too so thats cool. Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here I know that I have! Oh and anything with scales is fun too... prepare for the rest of the Gabu Fan Club
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Welcome Welcome! They said the Gabu fans would come and I am the first I suppose. I love Gabumon and as stated earlier I will not budge so there! I like Renamon too so thats cool. Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here I know that I have! Oh and anything with scales is fun too... prepare for the rest of the Gabu Fan Club

Hello roran!Well the more the marrier!I'd like to meet the Gabu fan club.
WELCOME NEW FRIEND!! *Crushes Blaze in a hug* Always room for another Rena fan! By the way, name's Shadow,

LEADER OF THE SDP!!! *Thunder crack, lightning flash, cats meowing, and wolves howling* Here's a gift for you! *Hands Blaze a basket of garlic, holy water, crosses, and silver* You'll see why you need that when you meet the third member of the SDP.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Oh and anything with scales is fun too

*swishes tail* Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi!(Coughing a bit from the tight hug.) Thanks for the basket, but who is the third member?? :?

(Perks ears up in curiosity.)
I am sorry for me being quite late, Since Blue, Gunter and Velmont have both their hands full at the moment, I would be happy to welcome you for them.

The VanCrimson brothers and Blue welcome you to the DaD, Enjoy your stay here.
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:I am sorry for me being quite late, Since Blue, Gunter and Velmont have both their hands full at the moment, I would be happy to welcome you for them.

The VanCrimson brothers and Blue welcome you to the DaD, Enjoy your stay here.

Why thank you,like I said erlier that I would like to meet the Gabu fan club, but actualy I would like to meet and befriend any body I can.

Don't you think friend are a great thing to have? :D
Blaze 33206 Wrote:Hi!(Coughing a bit from the tight hug.) Thanks for the basket, but who is the third member?? :?

(Perks ears up in curiosity.)

Their are currently, Uhhh *Starts counting* One, two, green, floor, shoe. Their are currently Shoe members of the SDP. In order of admittance,

Shadowknight: Leader/god of spam/prince of pwnage/king o' cool/master of disaster.

DMX: Uhhh, dragon/demi god of spam/obssesion Level 20 Renamon fan.

Gunter: God only knows/possible undead.

LonelyGabu: The biggest Gabumon fan of the group and ambassador to the Gabu lovers, gotta keep from starting a war between the groups.

Zephyr: Queen of Darkness.

Edit: NEWEST MEMBER JUST CONFIRMED!!!

ChaosFlameRenamon: Title(s) to be given at a later date.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am LONELY GABU !!!!! My humble appologies for not being here sooner. I am one of the members that is apart of all thingz Gabumon and the SDP.... I take it since you have been introduced that I could leave you with my favorite gift, a limited addition digi - morpher and I hope you enjoy it. This is my second home and I hope to see future posts from you.......Enjoy the aprtment complex of the forum world......and a fantastic home.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My pet is the platapuss of carnage!

(Gets hit in back of head by older brother for going off topic.)

:oops: Sorry bout that.[/img]