Join our server on Discord

Hi!!! I'm new here!
Hi! I'm Blaze 33206.REnamon kicks ass!Theres no if ands or buts about it!
Oh hello then.... but just as a warning you will have a tough time convincing people otherwise... the Gabumon fans in particular. They will never budge.
Welcome, I agree, you should be careful or Gabu fans will come looking for you.

Name's X, DMX, and I'm a fic writer, furry and scaly lover, Rena fan, spam god and errr... plushy! :3

Enjoy your time in the DaD!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well...there is nothing wrong with Gabumon, but he can't match Renamons elagance,speed,and stealth.
Hehe, I agree on that. But Gabu has this ''something'' that I like from him too x3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ya...Gabumon has traits that make him cool to.He is second only to Renamon on my list of favorite Digomon.
Welcome Blaze, I have to agree, Renamon is quite lovely. ^_^
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Welcome Blaze, I have to agree, Renamon is quite lovely. ^_^

YES!!! :D Now if only I could write a lemon that shows all of her best qualities.Including her perfect hour glass figure. :D
Hey i know theres a Renamon gang and a Gabumon gang, but where are the patamon and gatomon gangs
aguy Wrote:Hey i know theres a Renamon gang and a Gabumon gang, but where are the patamon and gatomon gangs

The Cross club in the Czech Republic. The room with the keyboards on the ceiling.