Join our server on Discord

Lucid Dreaming
Cobblers talk like that in Brittain? That's......

COOL!!
Dark-Shadow: FOOLISH MORTAL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE DARK AND TRAGIC MEMORIES BURIED DEEP WITHIN THIS FRAGILE MIND!! WHAT IS THIS COBBLER OF WHICH YOU SPEAK!? DOES IT INVOLVE HORRIFICALLY MAIMING ANY LIVING BEINGS!?

Shadow: Isn't a cobbler a type of pie? Or a shoemaker?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOOHHH!! Fragile mind?
Shadow: I didn't have a very happy childhood. Which would explain both my violent tendencies,

Dark-Shadow: AND ME!! THE GOD OF CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION THE LIKES OF WHICH JUST IMAGINING WOULD CAUSE YOUR PUNY MORTAL BRAINS TO COLLAPSE IN UPON THEMSELVES!!

Shadow: Yeah, that too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mm... neither do I... If only I had been a a behaved child, like my mother told me to be- I wouldn't have had such a childhood...

And isn't the title of "God of Chaos" Already Taken by Loki and Eris?
Dark-Shadow: LOKI IS THE GOD OF CLEANING MY UNDERWEAR AFTER HE SPENT FIVE SECONDS IN MY DIMENSION OF DEATH!! AS FOR ERIS, SHE SERVES UNDER ME AS MY SLAVE!!

Shadow: I guess being evil has it's advantages.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hold on... Eris and Loki have been taking guitar lessons from Velmont for weeks now- are you sure those aren't other foolish gods like thor?
Dark-Shadow: LOKI HAS NOT DESCENDED UPON YOUR MORTAL PLANS FOR OVER A CENTURY, HE IS BUT A MERE PLAYTHING IN THE WAKE OF MY POWERS!!!

Shadow: And speaking of Gunter's sig,

Dark-Shadow: WHO'S SPEAKING OF GUNTER'S SIG!!

Shadow: Me. I found an animated GIF of Kakashi summoning those dogs, if you want I'll give you the site.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ohhh!! Yes please!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showt...enumber=11

You may have to search a bit but it is on that page, this is the same site I found my pics on and it has a bunch of other animes too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad