Join our server on Discord

Lucid Dreaming
Cool... can you get him to do tricks?
Shadow: *Hugging Slashmon and petting him* Pretty kitty. Pretty kitty.

Slashmon: I swear to god the second I'm out of this I'm going to carve off every inch of his flesh with a dull and rusty dagger.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What about a blunt- rusty spork?
Slashmon: Even better!

Shadow: Huh? What happened?

Slashmon: Thank god, the stupid dice effect wore off.

Shadow: You used your stupid dice to make me stupid didn't you?

Slashmon: Maybe.

Shadow: What should I do to you?

Small Shadow: I'll tell you.

Shadow: Who are you?

SS: I'm that little voice that tells you what to do.

Shadow: Hunger?

SS: No.

Shadow: Lust?

SS: NO!! Your conscience you blithering idiot!! Now go get some kind of weapon of unholy destruction and pwn that cat for what he did to you.

Shadow: Cool, you must be the evil one.

SS: Well, kinda. He's the official evil one.

Shadowy figure with no form: DESTROY THEM!! YOU ARE MAGIC! YOU ARE CHANGE! YOU ARE THE CATALYST OF ALL DESTRUCTION! LIFE IS DEATH, DEATH IS LIFE! MANIFEST YOUR WILL UPON THE TAPESTRY OF CREATION AND END IT NOW!!

Shadow: Wow, he's hardcore.

SS: I guess you could say I'm the lesser of two evils.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow- you're almost as hardcore as Velmont when he's in a serene and docile mood!
SS: Velmont sounds like a fun and entertaining person to be around. If you find excruciating pain fun and entertaining.

Dark-Shadow:THE ONLY TRUE EVIL IS THE ONE WHO HAS NO FORM, NO NAME, AND NO BONDS TO THE MORTAL PLANE OF EXISTENCE!! SOON I SHALL MASTER MY DARK MAGIC AND LAY WASTE TO THIS PITIFUL MUDBALL YOU CALL A PLANET!!

Shadow: I REALLY like this guy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So do I- can I have have him?
Dark-Shadow: I SHALL BE CONTROLLED BY NO MASTER SAVE THE DARK ONE!! IF YOU ATTEMPT THIS FOOLISH PLAN MY VENGEANCE SHALL BE SWIFT AND MERCILLESS!!

Shadow: I think that's a no.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What dark one? What can be darker than my mind?
Shadowknight Wrote:SS: Velmont sounds like a fun and entertaining person to be around. If you find excruciating pain fun and entertaining.

Dark-Shadow:THE ONLY TRUE EVIL IS THE ONE WHO HAS NO FORM, NO NAME, AND NO BONDS TO THE MORTAL PLANE OF EXISTENCE!! SOON I SHALL MASTER MY DARK MAGIC AND LAY WASTE TO THIS PITIFUL MUDBALL YOU CALL A PLANET!!

Shadow: I REALLY like this guy.

Have you ever considered becoming a cobbler? You sound just like a couple of assistants I met in Clarks (British shoe chain).