Join our server on Discord

Lucid Dreaming
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I was talking about the ones that launch like 10-foot wires. Filled with electricity.
You mean the ones they equip on the Gouf's. I think that's the only place you'll find those. :roll:

DAMNIT, NO! It looks like a gun, 'cept it launches these wires that are electrified like 10 feet, and they attach to someone and BZZTTT.
Tazers.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Tazers.

Tazer is melee. Stun guns give you a +2 bonus on range, but -3 defense for magic attacks.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I was talking about the ones that launch like 10-foot wires. Filled with electricity.
You mean the ones they equip on the Gouf's. I think that's the only place you'll find those. :roll:

DAMNIT, NO! It looks like a gun, 'cept it launches these wires that are electrified like 10 feet, and they attach to someone and BZZTTT.
The point being I like the show and you don't. Now, I'm dropping the subject.
Besides, a taser is kind of cowerdly in a hand to hand fight. But that's not the point.
Ghost_Op Wrote:

Tazer is melee. Stun guns give you a +2 bonus on range, but -3 defense for magic attacks.

I don't get it.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:

I don't get it.

Reference to table top role playing games, in which certain equipment affects various character-based statistics with additions and subtractions to their basic values.
DARN- I should've seen that!
Shadow: I'll have to roll an intelligence check to see if I understood that. *Throws some oddly shaped dice on the table* Cool, I rolled a one. What happens?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-being obsessed with RPs- I feel like a NoOb!
Shadow: DUHHHHHH!! *Stars banging his head against a random wall*

Slashmon: Gotta love loaded dice that always land on 1.

Shadow: KITTY!!!

Slashmon: STAY AWAY FROM ME!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad