Join our server on Discord

Lucid Dreaming
UnknownH Wrote:That's because plain you is boring.
*grabs whatever she has nearby and starts hitting Unknown with it*
Quote:UnknownH wrote:
That's because plain you is boring.

*grabs whatever she has nearby and starts hitting Unknown with it*
I saw that one coming. :)

Me, I fly on occasion, but I usually just beat people up the natural way.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I don't mean you I mean the normal person you are is boring to you so that's why you always dream like that.
Quote:Me, I fly on occasion, but I usually just beat people up the natural way.
I guess it has to do cuz you're used to.
UnknownH Wrote:I don't mean you I mean the normal person you are is boring to you so that's why you always dream like that.
........<.<
I only dreamed that a few times. And when did I say I was boring to myself?!!!!! *rips off the camera and hurls it to Unknown*
Sorry, I was just using some minor psych stuff.
UnknownH Wrote:That may be but could you get the tazer to touch him. He's not super powerful, but he is an accomplished martial artist. Besides, the whole point of this is that I like the show and you don't so that's that.

I was talking about the ones that launch like 10-foot wires. Filled with electricity.
As for ass-kickage in dreams...it usually starts with me, covered head to toe in kick-ass armor, and two 10-inch combat knives. At which point I can run off walls, flip onto people and stab them, etc.
Quote:I was talking about the ones that launch like 10-foot wires. Filled with electricity.
You mean the ones they equip on the Gouf's. I think that's the only place you'll find those. :roll:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
it would be nice to dream again... I keep having black outs, those dreams where there is nothing but blackness with absolutely nothing happening!

plus my muse died, poor little guy, he had so much to live for, I'll have to get a new one

but it's interesting how varied dreams are, though kicking ass is probably a favorite of most people, who doesn't like a little carnage here and there? I wonder how many wet dreams there are... hmmm, a new poll possibly?
yeah wet dreams are cool... but enough abou that I had been able to manipulate my dream a dew times ad I most certanly took advantege of it but one thing is dificult the momenyou realize you are controling your dream you start to slip away from it you start to cross ovet to the real world its hard keeping yourself asleep :)