Join our server on Discord

Lucid Dreaming
Shadowknight Wrote:That's the long haired version. I talking about the version where he had short hair. I think he was the Black ranger in that one, I stopped watching that show ages ago.

I DON'T LOOK LIKE A DAMN POWER RANGER! SWEET CHRIST!
You do relise he is a real martial artist. He runs a dojo is california. And he could probally beat you up even if he's 30-something.
Gun: Sweet Jesus- Uncle Jeremy!?
Yep, I've worked with them before. That's how I got rid of those nightmares where I would go back to school. I told myself 'Next time I dream about this, I'll know it's a dream'. Next time I did, I realized it, and the dream cut soon afterwards. I never dreamed about it again.
Belatedly, I realized I was dreaming in a few dreams, so I did stuff in them knowing I could do anything...kicking asses with superpowers (hovering and superspeed) and picking the guys in the dreams.
UnknownH Wrote:You do relise he is a real martial artist. He runs a dojo is california. And he could probally beat you up even if he's 30-something.

And this is why stun guns were created

RED POWER RANGER: "I'm gonna kick your ass!"

GHOST: *Shoots with tazer*

RPR: "Gnahhkhaanhtthhgkkkkk!!!!!!" *Unconscious*

Problem solved.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Yep, I've worked with them before. That's how I got rid of those nightmares where I would go back to school. I told myself 'Next time I dream about this, I'll know it's a dream'. Next time I did, I realized it, and the dream cut soon afterwards. I never dreamed about it again.
Belatedly, I realized I was dreaming in a few dreams, so I did stuff in them knowing I could do anything...kicking asses with superpowers (hovering and superspeed) and picking the guys in the dreams.

I close my eyes REALLY tight in my dreams, and I always wake up right after I open them. It's really strange.
That may be but could you get the tazer to touch him. He's not super powerful, but he is an accomplished martial artist. Besides, the whole point of this is that I like the show and you don't so that's that.
Quote:That may be but could you get the tazer to touch him. He's not super powerful, but he is an accomplished martial artist. Besides, the whole point of this is that I like the show and you don't so that's that.

Kicks have better range than tazers. Jason Frank with no tazer is tougher. You don't need belts and official training to get good at kicking though. You just need to stretch your legs often for years and practice what you see the stunt doubles doing. That's what I did, and after demonstrating my kicks, I had a black belt tell me that she wouldn't want to mess with me.

Quote:Belatedly, I realized I was dreaming in a few dreams, so I did stuff in them knowing I could do anything...kicking asses with superpowers (hovering and superspeed) and picking the guys in the dreams.
On a related note, when I'm not dreaming about food, I kick plenty of ass in my dreams too.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:On a related note, when I'm not dreaming about food, I kick plenty of ass in my dreams too.
With superpowers? For some reason, I only kick asses when I have some supernatural power on me. Now that I think about it....never did when I'm just plain me.....
That's because plain you is boring. I may do stuff like that as myself but it's not exactly me. It's me only slightly different.