Join our server on Discord

Lucid Dreaming
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:My dad accidently mixed squash and zuchinni once...they were planted to close together and ended up creating this disgusting looking begetable thing. My dad called it zusquashi. Yeah, he ate a couple of them...

You have a very unique dad (it's a compliment, don't hurt me).
Haha, hes awesome though...but yeah, kinda "unique". XD
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Haha, hes awesome though...but yeah, kinda "unique". XD

I bet I'm a helluva lot more unique than he is, though (again, NOT an insult).
Ghost_Op Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Hmm, what are you crossing your plants to grow with? I tried apples and oranges before but it was a failure, some reason apples are more dominant over oranges so it would always be apples or hard oranges

I would love to see what you come out with and I may be able to lone you a hand on DNA, I've been interested in that and if you can add to my notes, I'd be much obliged

Minor note: Astral Lupus is not ruled out, so people can still learn it! however it hasn't gotten any better in 4000 years so you still can not do much with it

I cross germinated a mushroom and a tomato and got those mushrooms that Mario eats. It was cool to eat, except my ceiling was ruined until I failed to jump on someone's head when I saw them.

Yeah... I'm fond of complete and utter nonsense at the correct moment, don't ever answer for Blitz though, for he comes up with interesting ideas and you pale in comparison
EpsilonZX Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Hmm, what are you crossing your plants to grow with? I tried apples and oranges before but it was a failure, some reason apples are more dominant over oranges so it would always be apples or hard oranges

I would love to see what you come out with and I may be able to lone you a hand on DNA, I've been interested in that and if you can add to my notes, I'd be much obliged

Minor note: Astral Lupus is not ruled out, so people can still learn it! however it hasn't gotten any better in 4000 years so you still can not do much with it

I cross germinated a mushroom and a tomato and got those mushrooms that Mario eats. It was cool to eat, except my ceiling was ruined until I failed to jump on someone's head when I saw them.

Yeah... I'm fond of complete and utter nonsense at the correct moment, don't ever answer for Blitz though, for he comes up with interesting ideas and you pale in comparison

This is the second time I've been compared to somone unwillingly this week. I'm asking once more, STOP.
Your new avatar looks like that old power ranger. The green/white/red/black one. Just unspike the hair.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
An older version of him maybe but don't unspike the hair. It also reminds me of the 24 guy.
Shadowknight Wrote:Your new avatar looks like that old power ranger. The green/white/red/black one. Just unspike the hair.

[Image: jason-frank.jpg]

I'm offended.
That's the long haired version. I talking about the version where he had short hair. I think he was the Black ranger in that one, I stopped watching that show ages ago.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
green or red ranger.........I think you are ralking about them..... The black ranger was african american....i think
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds