Join our server on Discord

Lucid Dreaming
My problem with thinking about it, is that, I never get to sleep... well it just takes too long. I'm satisfied with my "awareness" in dreams. I'm not a very manipulative person with too many desires to be able to, so yeah. Most of the time, I have adventures inside my "own" world.
Harie Wrote:My problem with thinking about it, is that, I never get to sleep... well it just takes too long. I'm satisfied with my "awareness" in dreams. I'm not a very manipulative person with too many desires to be able to, so yeah. Most of the time, I have adventures inside my "own" world.

Can you spawn puppies with laser beams attached to their heads in your own world?
Quote:What about that one where those people wanted to see what was written on your soul?
I had some control there, but I didn't realize that I was dreaming. Like I said, I managed to lock the car doors, but that wasn't enough.

I never read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. There are a lot of popular books I haven't read, (LOR, for example). I prefer the inspirations that I have already, untainted. Besides, I don't have time to read non-work related stuff, other than the occasional lemon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wait a tick! Lucid dreaming? it's not called lucid dreaming!! It is astral projection and it is easy as sin! takes less than a year to master, if you want to learn how, there are lots of books and free online sources to go through, it is very fustrating at first and this falls under meditation or Astral Recolletion as a whole

I'm not sure who told you lucid dreaming or what person declared its name as such, but they are wrong, trust me, I know my P's and Q's on this stuff

and many people can accidentally hit the Astral state while sleeping which is why some times, you have massive control on dreams and some times you have no control

I think they still teach Astral Lupus, though it may be outlawed now a days, I'll go look around and tell you if I find it
So then what would you define Lucid Dreaming as?
I assume lucid dreaming would be some where on the boarder of half awake and half asleep, you would be in a sort of twilight view, much like sleep walkers

and Wise, your latest Avay of you is nice, love how you have that strong jaw and perfect eye brow arch, sexy (whistles) you would have to be a fool not to flaunt
Ghost_Op Wrote:I'm sure most people have heard about this at one time or another, but I though I'd bring it up. Lucid dreaming is the ability to realize you are dreaming while sleeping, usually allowing you to manipulate your dream.

Hmm, I've had some before. But only for a short time. I blame my "Hold on, This can't be right-" attitude.

Ghost_Op Wrote:The one important thing to remember though, is to never stop thinking.

I couldn't if I tried.

That's very interesting, but I'm more focused on reality than in my dreams. And I'm much to busy calculating and cross-germinating my plants and other DNA to do so... Maybe I should try this on Gunter.
Hmm, what are you crossing your plants to grow with? I tried apples and oranges before but it was a failure, some reason apples are more dominant over oranges so it would always be apples or hard oranges

I would love to see what you come out with and I may be able to lone you a hand on DNA, I've been interested in that and if you can add to my notes, I'd be much obliged

Minor note: Astral Lupus is not ruled out, so people can still learn it! however it hasn't gotten any better in 4000 years so you still can not do much with it
EpsilonZX Wrote:Hmm, what are you crossing your plants to grow with? I tried apples and oranges before but it was a failure, some reason apples are more dominant over oranges so it would always be apples or hard oranges

I would love to see what you come out with and I may be able to lone you a hand on DNA, I've been interested in that and if you can add to my notes, I'd be much obliged

Minor note: Astral Lupus is not ruled out, so people can still learn it! however it hasn't gotten any better in 4000 years so you still can not do much with it

I cross germinated a mushroom and a tomato and got those mushrooms that Mario eats. It was cool to eat, except my ceiling was ruined until I failed to jump on someone's head when I saw them.
My dad accidently mixed squash and zuchinni once...they were planted to close together and ended up creating this disgusting looking begetable thing. My dad called it zusquashi. Yeah, he ate a couple of them...