Join our server on Discord

*twitch*
BloodstainedAngel Wrote:You know, somehow coming back to this site and seeing my post still used maks me happy. Until I saw the shit who was replying on it :D Darkness person
1. I'm sorry I'm afraid of the damn roaches, everything else I'm okay with, spiders I capture and put outside (exept the one over my bed), and bugs, the same. Roaches I can't handle.
2. As Shadow (I think it was shadow..>.<) said earlier its in the cats instincts to play with/turture the bug. Also, its a human instinct to watch and enjoy the pain of others. Ex: The collaseum (Yes, I suck at spelling, live with me here) in Rome..and all those slasher movies a lot of us love to watch :D
3. Who the hell cares about being a lovely lady anyway?! >_<
My replies seem smart to everybody with at least two cents of brain around. We're civilized people in this site so we're not accepting little kids' behavior whose idea of debating is calling people who don't agree 'shit'.
And since this topic has turned into some boiler of spam and insulting people instead of an educated and/or fun thought for replying, I'm locking it.