Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do your Digimon fantasies include?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pure, Hard Sex
8.70%
2 8.70%
Romantic, Lover's Sex
39.13%
9 39.13%
Cute, Snuggly, Cuddly Stuff
17.39%
4 17.39%
Terrorist Dance Party
13.04%
3 13.04%
Other
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cuddling Or...Harder
I ust noticed, we started getting really off topic... makes me miss Gunter (a tear for Gunter)
SORRY! *teary-eyed* im sorry!!! i cant help it...all these posts get off topic. I know I miss Gun, too! *runs away and cries* it isnt the same
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Correction, you are prOn Monger...not manager...

It actually made me grin when you pointed that out lol
lol ok well yeah thats just the way i am. I correct like all my friend and when I correct Collin...he just like whatever! hehe i love doing that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:lol ok well yeah thats just the way i am. I correct like all my friend and when I correct Collin...he just like whatever! hehe i love doing that.

I'll OCD-edit paragraphs sometimes, if they contain horrible grammar/spelling.
I do that sometimes...it just depends what kind of errors the person made. I usually only do it if someone managed to write a whole paragraph like this:

I liek 2 b on teh nternet somtmes bcuz it iz fun.

Yeah. Things like that are just annoying and difficult to read. using "r" and "b" and "u" are ok, but only if you spare usage...otherwise, it gets confusing.
Terrorist Dance Party.....or scences of the undead raping all the digimon.......
Well there you go, someone chose it.
Seit The Reaper Wrote:Terrorist Dance Party.....or scences of the undead raping all the digimon.......

You've filled me with life at your choice (I mean death...please don't hatchet me...)
*insane Laughter* i promise nothing.