Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do your Digimon fantasies include?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pure, Hard Sex
8.70%
2 8.70%
Romantic, Lover's Sex
39.13%
9 39.13%
Cute, Snuggly, Cuddly Stuff
17.39%
4 17.39%
Terrorist Dance Party
13.04%
3 13.04%
Other
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cuddling Or...Harder
Self-Explanatory.
Mine is taken from my dreams, I have the luck that when my dream repeats itself, I am what I want to be (i.e: a Flamey xP) and I'm always with a girl in them, we end having hot lover sex in a romantic way. BUT THAT's NOT WHAT I WANT! I prefer the all hard really.

I rarely dream now, but when I do, I have nice rewards.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not all of mine are perverted. Some are like the actual show.
(Those are my idea for my own series)
HAY GUYZ WATS GOIN ON IN THIS THRED
"A little from column 'A' and a little from column 'B.'"

A more realistic answer: I go for both violence and the passion... but not both at the same time. Well "passion" more like being a little intamite. Nothing worth staying home and writing a lemon about.
Cuddles FTW.
Romatic sex...mostly for the reason i cant imagine myself just screwing without care for the person. I think i would prefer it loving and intimate-like. But cuddles are awesome as well...i cant wait for my birthday, i get to have lots of cuddles then! :)
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Romatic sex...mostly for the reason i cant imagine myself just screwing without care for the person. I think i would prefer it loving and intimate-like. But cuddles are awesome as well...i cant wait for my birthday, i get to have lots of cuddles then! :)

See, normally I would think that was really sweet (I swear, that's the only time I'll use that word for about....ever), but I'm listening to Slipknot right now, so it kinda translates to NANANNANANNANANNANWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHH on the guitar
Cute cuddly snuggly stuff. I mean, c'mon, how could you do anything with Gabumon but snuggle? Well, snuggle before and after, get a little freaky in the middle ^_^

I'm just a snuggly guy.
I agree with Senjuro...well kinda. I love to cuddle...but no one to cuddle with *tear* anyways, yeah I'm a cuddler and I would cuddle n' stuff like that then maybe some romantic sex, then cuddle til we fall asleep...yeah that's what I would like...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA