Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do your Digimon fantasies include?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pure, Hard Sex
8.70%
2 8.70%
Romantic, Lover's Sex
39.13%
9 39.13%
Cute, Snuggly, Cuddly Stuff
17.39%
4 17.39%
Terrorist Dance Party
13.04%
3 13.04%
Other
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cuddling Or...Harder
I am a bit romantic when it comes to it but I still want to remain at the cuteness level and I agree with Senjy and considering Gabumon is in the perdect category of both, he is awesome....and in real Likfe I guess it would be the same be romantic and cuddle, it matters if I have both and so far I am unlucky in either...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Well, I would say something, but I'm sure you know what it is, Gabs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ghost_Op Wrote:See, normally I would think that was really sweet (I swear, that's the only time I'll use that word for about....ever), but I'm listening to Slipknot right now, so it kinda translates to NANANNANANNANANNANWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHH on the guitar

hahah...now, everytime i hear the word "sweet" i'm gonna think "NANANNANANNANANNANWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHH"
XD
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:See, normally I would think that was really sweet (I swear, that's the only time I'll use that word for about....ever), but I'm listening to Slipknot right now, so it kinda translates to NANANNANANNANANNANWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHH on the guitar

hahah...now, everytime i hear the word "sweet" i'm gonna think "NANANNANANNANANNANWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHH"
XD

MIND-SIG'D!!!
Well, Munkee, I'll see you on your birthday (bazing!)

as for my choice of other, I like hardcore and romance, but sometimes I need something more... something confusing and taboo

like tentacles, macro/micro, BD, rape, animalistic behavior, gay/lesbian love, trannies, squirting, etc.

the list goes on and on, what can I say? I like some variety in my life and a little kink here and there is always good ^ ^

also, sorry my next installment is taking so long, I've been slacking for like, two months now and worrying about that dirty six letter word (school)
I am in the snuggle category too but like misty and lonely gabs I am without a snuggle buddy... that is until Gabumon comes over :-p yeah just snuggles for me, the whole sex scene isn't too apealing to me right now .... :?
Veemon's Followers
......Wow, I actually can't think of something to say...and that's really rare...KODAK MOMENT!!! Well, kinda. Well, actually I can think of something to say, bit I want to save myself fomr being bitched at...No snuggle buddies are not fun...Gabs get over here...you would be the perfect snuggle buddy...so would Collin...well w/e.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I can't believe no one picked terrorist dance party yet.
Yeah, just the whole idea of a digimon terrorist dance party is great. Somebody, go make a flash video for that, i command you!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Yeah, just the whole idea of a digimon terrorist dance party is great. Somebody, go make a flash video for that, i command you!

If I had flash....good things would happen.

You know, I'd design a story for someone with flash if they could make the flash itself.