Join our server on Discord

Another one...^_^ It might help
Lonely Gabu. Man, sometimes I think you should be part of the staff here.

This is a terrific idea! Yahoo! groups are a yes; same for MSN. I've never heard of Live Journal. As for MySpace, it might be a good idea to leave that as a side group. I was thinking of Frappr as a choice, but that's like MySpace almost, except Frappr has maps so you can see where your friends are. It might not be a good idea to use Frappr though, because Frappr can let people know with color maps where others live.

It seems as though MySpace allows groups ABOUT adult content--just not adult content. Yahoo! groups? Well, allow it or not, there's tons over there. And MSN is the same. We'll work it out.
I was going to say something about frapper but I forgot about it. But myspace does have adult groups? Now it doesn't sound so stupid.
Yes--a few adult groups containing no adult content.
I still don't like it but it sounds better now.
Well as for Da Wolfe previous rebuttle I wouldn't mind being on staff...I would honored... and as for myspace...It would be cool to use but if not we could live without it you know...But I still think we could put that as an option it reaches 4 million hits on average a day... So even if we all friended up on it and didn't use it the link gets the message across.......cause people would go to the link and see what this website has to offer.....Everything other than that is exceptable.....I wouldn't mind helping or being placed in charge of it at all....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think it would be nice to see if this idea can happen, setting it up shouldnt be that difficult. What do you guys and gals think? it gives us free advertising.....and once again I am willing to do this with a help from a team of people...this would benefit us greatly....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hmm, that's right, forgot about this!

Let's see... A little later, I'm gonna check out the rules on Yahoo! Groups and MSN Groups.
I hope you come back bearing good news....Normally Yahoo and MSN allow this groups so let us know.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hey wolfey psst XD! Are we still doing this? >>;;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds