Join our server on Discord

Another one...^_^ It might help
Ok...I mean I have writers block but I hope you guys like this because at least my ideas are solid. I was scurrying over the computer and thought os something great and I wanted to investigate more and ask questions later. After three days of deliberating and questioning my next idea came to me.....

I have been thinking about the three things we need to up the amount of posts here needing to get fixed and I mean I am talking about those people who have an account and dont use them and etc. There are three critical things.

1> Recruitment
2> Incentive
3> Group belonging

This group needs some free advertizing in other places besides word of mouth because I think the ratio of regular posters to those that don't use it is 900
I thought of using MySpace....

Its cheap for a group.....
It reaches a mass, a huge audience
Its free advertizement and better yet people would want to say.....

Look at the second problem, Incentive....We could post all our competitions there for like artist of the month author and etc. We could also put best poet and keep people informed whats going on..... This is a brilliant tactic that could be harnassed effectively....

Now the last thing is the ability to make people believe they belong, I mean if you look at my myspace.....I have 5 friends...I sometimes feel pathetic but if I was a part of a meaningful group of friends I would already have a hundred....

Ok the really cool thing about this is we could use it to find other people with same interest and invite into our forum as well as giving off important information that could be easily updated. Even better than that they are a ton of people willing to help get started and help out your myspace.... But see you get to meet a ton of people and better yet, you feel a sense of belonging.....

I thought this myspace thing would be phenominal and something that would lead our competition out of the water to dry. If we want things done, we have to be creative and this is creative....real creative and if Need be I'll be the off site myspace moderator and be willing to get a team to run it if need be.....

So I' m leaving it up to you guys and gals of DaD because I know that this would do us a world of good......maybe we could be blooming.....

And if this works out we could branch of into yahoo groups, msn groups and etc....groups.......

But I would suggest we try it in myspace....Well I think its awesome ket me know what you think.....^_^

always thinkin of ideas.....lonelygabu...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You're right about incentive. All the factors are ready for the reveiw team and Author of the Month; when those get going, we're going to have some fun.

But Wolfe's poist on the mainpage this week has brought several new members. Fantastic, let's go further.
Exactly, I agree with Herr. This forum needs more of your ideas Gabu, they are good, and they are helping out this place much. And I agree too that some news users have come, we can't stop here, we have to keep ascending!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Personally Myspace sucks. (my opinion) Plus they wouldn't let us on there since this is an adult site. They have a big problem with ages there.
I couldn't agree with you more but it still great facility..... and if a gay group wanted me to join, how more adult we can get?..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:And if this works out we could branch of into yahoo groups, msn groups and etc....groups.......

But I would suggest we try it in myspace....Well I think its awesome ket me know what you think.....^_^

I also wrote this just in case the idea wouldn't be that solid and also we can use live journal or many other sites that we could use but myspace is a good facility of free advertizement and the others include yahoo groups......I have searched up for digimon hentai maybe 50 times trying to find one. Wouldn't it be cool like so many others search, and the next tiime any person does our group would shine......We could do both.....And best thing financially free....So shouldn't we use such an amazing thing for free?....myspace and mailing groups such as a yahoo group etc......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yahoo groups yes. Very yes. Myspace? I wouldn't. Live journal maybe.
well thats what I was thinking as well live journal and there can be a ton...Is it ok I am mentally orgasming from the thought of benefiting my website?..... I just can't wait but there is a lot to be involved and I think we should really do myspace...It would be a first.... I am willing to both with some help and I dont mind it.....The more regular posters could really make this site as wonderful for all the world to see......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well Gabs, you've done it again! These are some great ideas. With the MySpace thing...since both you and I have an account, maybe we can both think of putting a group on MySpace...let me know what you think.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
um misty and roran are already included in the team to help make it....I was talking aboout you two but I thought you already knew and I am looking for others if DaWolfe likes it to then assemble the team and begin its creation......myspace and other interesting sites

yahoo groups
msn groups
live journal
myspace

etc......so yea, if you could help me out if this becomes a go pm me ok?....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds