Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which chocolate 'flavor' do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sorry, don't like chocolate *gasp* (how dare you?!)
6.25%
1 6.25%
Regular Plain Jane Milk Chocolate
25.00%
4 25.00%
White Chocolate
18.75%
3 18.75%
Rich Dark Chocolate
18.75%
3 18.75%
Dark/Regular Mix
6.25%
1 6.25%
Dark/White Mix
0%
0 0%
White/Regular Mix
0%
0 0%
All Of Them
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chocolate...WTF?!
English coloclate is different to every other kind of chocolate in the world; according to EU trading standards, it's not chocolate because it contains too much fat. My favorate chocolate is Cadbury's Dairy Milk. White chocolate is very sweet, but I don't like it on Malteasers; it's not thick enough. Dark chocolate stimulates the same hormones released when happy or having sex, which is why ladies like it so much.

I'm really irritated by a lot of chocolate bars; I just want blocks of chocolate. I don't care for carmel. I don't want buscuit. I do like the occasional Toffee Crisp or mint or orangeflavoured bar, but the amount of chocolate bars that just dilute themselves with other things is awful.

Galaxy chocolate is a lot more silky than Cadbury chocolate. It has a very slight honey-texture to it, whilst Cadbury is all chocolate all the way. Both of them have good packaging; Cadbury purple is beutiful, and the soft browns and gold on Galaxy are eloquent and soft. Both display a level of luxury. But Galaxy Minstrals take the prize for packets; it feels soft, somewhat velvety.

Actually, it's very rare that I eat chocolate.
Oh boy... where do I start...

I like every kind of chocolate, apparently- I like Cadbury best... Second only to Hersheys, EEP- not forgetting the sweet taste of Belgium black chocolate that arouses you as it melts into your mouth...

Black and white chocolate is fun to mix together-

The dark chocolate has a bit of milk in it-

So... I'm picking them both-

And the mint chocolate that refreshes you everytime you take a sweet cool breath... which can be found in Abu-Dhabi, UAE...

And the bubblegum flavored chocolate chunks- gives you the illusion that theyre chewable- available here in Romania and other European countries like Russia-

OH- and the toffee-whiskey chocolate of Ireland- they taste slightly like whiskey- and theyre chewy-

And Mon-Cherry... one of the three flavors of the Exquisite Ferrero chocolate... feeling your mouth with red wine each time you eat one- and a wine soaked cherry inside the void center within... available in Asia, Europe and America....

Er... I'll stop now- I'm a Choco-Fiend... but I know when to shut up!
I like chocolate. Most any kind of chocolate. And I have yahoo but really only to talk to one person. But it does help me get my mail faster.
*gets insane urge to hunt Mr. UnknownH's ID down*
Cool! I didn't know you had a yahoo!
I like chocolate. And PAIN.

However, I rarely eat chocolate. Whenever I'm hungry, I just go to an orphange.
Shadow...it's OK I won't beat you....much. lol jk...yes! Harie...I love you! You are awesome...idk there's something about the white chocolate that I just don't like...it has a funny taste and...idk i hate it...Senj, I agree with you...dark...sweet...yet bitter....dark....chocolate......shit i have to change again muahaha!! Gabs, you crack me up...I love you too! You rock...well not with the white chocolate tho...otherwise...I <3 you! lol..Herr...I never knew that...I learned something new today...no wonder why I love dark chocolate...*rolls eyes with a half-smile; runs and grabs chocolate...runs in closet and locks it* OH YESS! mmmm chocolate! ok...I think I am going to leave now...actually no...im staying...Gun, I agree with you...Belgium black chocolate...mmmm...you can rant on about chocolate...we'll let you. Wow, someone wants Unknown...GUN! Hmmm...pain...well Collin knows this because he tries...I can't get hurt. When people question me about it, I get Collin by me and he demonstrates. He slaps my arm as hard as he can...after a while you can see his hand print on my arm...the next day...it becomes a bruise...yay pain!! well i would say that but i cant feel it *tear*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Chocolate is not on my diet. That being said, I prefer white chocolate.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
thank you wisemon that makes two for white variety of choclate.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow, you guys are racist...you prefer white chocolate...don't talk to me Gabs...you racist son-of-a-bitch!!! Wow...sorry...that was a joke...but still that was really mean...NOOO IM SORRY!!!! *runs and cries in closet*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I said I loved dark chocolate.