Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which chocolate 'flavor' do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sorry, don't like chocolate *gasp* (how dare you?!)
6.25%
1 6.25%
Regular Plain Jane Milk Chocolate
25.00%
4 25.00%
White Chocolate
18.75%
3 18.75%
Rich Dark Chocolate
18.75%
3 18.75%
Dark/Regular Mix
6.25%
1 6.25%
Dark/White Mix
0%
0 0%
White/Regular Mix
0%
0 0%
All Of Them
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chocolate...WTF?!
OK, I am really bored right now...no one is on yahoo...not pointing fingers *points at Collin and Gabs*...anyways...chocolate...a girls best friend when she's PMSing...you MALES can take this too if you want!!...I'm really bored...so there...Which 'flavor' do you prefer? Wow. I never knew there were so many different kinds of chocolate...I usually just eat the Dark Chocolate...esp right now...my mom bought me a bag of Dove Rich Dark Chocolate....mmmm....*orgasm* oops brb i have to change...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I like all chocolate...chocolate is God.
I am going with Milk Chocolate.... It is the only kind I go for and all stores carry it so I can't go wrong.
Veemon's Followers
Milk Chocolate = Sweet = Good.
I think all chocolate is good...except white chocolate...i hate it...but dark is my favorite...milk chocolate is my second fav so...yeah...chocolate IS GOD!!! MUAHAHA...wow boredom really sucks...and its kicking my ass...oh well...if you think this is bad...wait til summer vacation...when i sit home and do nothing...thats the worst it gets for me...but now that i have new awesome friends this year (collin, kim, amy...other ppl)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
At the risk of getting beaten, I personally can't stand chocolate. Never eat it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll eat all but white.
Delicious delicious dark chocolate. The lovely, bitter flavor makes my eyes roll back in my head. Dark chocolate is sex for my mouth.
Milk Chocolate two reasons
1. type of chocolate in Crunch bars
2. just better
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! CHOCO'S GALORE!!! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds